May 25, 2018, 12:59:40 AM

Author Topic: Newcastle V Everton.  (Read 11932 times)

December 14, 2017, 05:03:34 PM
Reply #465

ally2

love our time wasting, i know its tedious, but its so funny.. the amount of times pickford delays getting rid of the ball..
Davies pretending to take throw ins then walking off and leaving it for someone else..

but the best is Kenny.. made me laugh so many times.. best part was on the mid way line... he had the ball.. i think he was walking with it then left it behind on the half way line, as he went over to the bi line,., the newcastle player ran over and kicked it at Kennys chins.. it rebounded off to Sam, while Kenny waved his arms about at the ref due to the newcastle player kicking the ball away..

lulz

it does piss me off tho, especially when its 0-0.. no need to waste time then!!

DCL creased me up. Stood there with the ball at his feet waiting for their player to come to collect it for a free kick. Then when they did he kicked it away. That would absolutely boil my piss!

December 14, 2017, 05:05:49 PM
Reply #466

Lazarou

love our time wasting, i know its tedious, but its so funny.. the amount of times pickford delays getting rid of the ball..
Davies pretending to take throw ins then walking off and leaving it for someone else..

but the best is Kenny.. made me laugh so many times.. best part was on the mid way line... he had the ball.. i think he was walking with it then left it behind on the half way line, as he went over to the bi line,., the newcastle player ran over and kicked it at Kennys chins.. it rebounded off to Sam, while Kenny waved his arms about at the ref due to the newcastle player kicking the ball away..

lulz

it does piss me off tho, especially when its 0-0.. no need to waste time then!!

It's time we got a bit cuter, we have had a soft underbelly for far too long. Can Allardyce and co really have instigated a shit house mentality so quickly?

Can just imagine extra training for everyone on how to be twat, the two Sammy's going through all their little tips and tricks.

December 14, 2017, 05:10:10 PM
Reply #467

SANA_DR0

DCL creased me up. Stood there with the ball at his feet waiting for their player to come to collect it for a free kick. Then when they did he kicked it away. That would absolutely boil my piss!

lol, he was smiling too when he did it.. lol.. was worthy of the yellow he got.

It's time we got a bit cuter, we have had a soft underbelly for far too long. Can Allardyce and co really have instigated a shit house mentality so quickly?

Can just imagine extra training for everyone on how to be twat, the two Sammy's going through all their little tips and tricks.

Big up Sam! He's making us into a professional team... Tactics, pre and during the match, interviews.. motivating players and being able to make our players play passing football and long ball dependent on the situation..

ive always thought he was a knob... which i guess he is.. but he's our knob now!

Sam Allardyce kinda reminds of when we had Joe Royle for some reason.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

December 14, 2017, 05:24:59 PM
Reply #468

blue1948

lol, he was smiling too when he did it.. lol.. was worthy of the yellow he got.

Big up Sam! He's making us into a professional team... Tactics, pre and during the match, interviews.. motivating players and being able to make our players play passing football and long ball dependent on the situation..

ive always thought he was a knob... which i guess he is.. but he's our knob now!

Sam Allardyce kinda reminds of when we had Joe Royle for some reason.
The only comparison I can think of is they both managed us -that is it !
Climbing every mountain begins with the first step -a shame I was just going to the shop

December 14, 2017, 05:36:50 PM
Reply #469

Gary1878

Newcastle were terrible in the second half and we played a really good 45 minutes to keep them from having any opportunities.

It was really noticeable in the 2nd half how we pressed much higher up the pitch, and how high Gana was - he was actually pressing with the strikers at times which was great to see.

Again, two best performers were Gana and Kenny. Cant stop these two at the moment!

Edit - Honorable mentions for Holgate and well done to Williams as well. He has looked back to his old self which is great to see.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 05:38:12 PM by Gary1878 »

December 14, 2017, 06:05:19 PM
Reply #470

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Tonight, in fact this whole month is all about getting as many points as possible before the January transfer window opens.

Another excellent result

Isn't getting maximum points what every month of the season is about?

December 14, 2017, 07:45:20 PM
Reply #471

Macca77

Made up that Williams seems to be getting his "no nonsense defender" mojo back, looking solid.

December 14, 2017, 07:54:50 PM
Reply #472

ally2

I'm not sure Williams has actually been that much better. The defensive shape is overall much better but I couldn't necessarily say that Williams positional sense has been so much better. He's been very strong in the air but always has been. He's been launching it a bit more which is fair enough with our previous poor defence. He made a backwards header to Pickford yesterday inside his own box with 10 minutes to go which I though was particularly unnecessary and very risky. Not sure what he was thinking of there.

December 14, 2017, 09:31:14 PM
Reply #473

dazfrancis

Made up that Williams seems to be getting his "no nonsense defender" mojo back, looking solid.

More made up that Holgate is getting a chance to show his quality. seeing as he is the only one of our centre halves who has any pace

December 15, 2017, 01:39:13 AM
Reply #474

therealdunc

Isn't getting maximum points what every month of the season is about?

Yes but people also like to enjoy what they watch.

Until we sign better players and balance the squad, how we play is not important
Blue

December 15, 2017, 02:41:48 AM
Reply #475

gizzblue

The only comparison I can think of is they both managed us -that is it !
Hat size gotta be similar ....huge craniums the pair of them .