September 21, 2019, 01:25:33 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Swansea Monday 8PM  (Read 28505 times)

December 14, 2017, 10:59:12 PM
Read 28505 times

everton1952

Agree. A difficult game against a side desperate to turn the corner. Keep our discipline and edge a win with another clean sheet. If Rooney does not score who else will? That is the current problem, no doubt to be sorted in January. 

December 18, 2017, 02:46:08 AM
Reply #1

everton1952

Does anyone want a free ticket for the Swansea game?  Main stand restricted view. I will get there for 19.30hrs and can arrange to meet to hand over the ticket.

December 19, 2017, 05:33:42 AM
Reply #2

everton1952

Wrong selection in the first half with two defensive midfielders against a shite Swansea. Sam was totally honest when he criticised the awful first half display and praised the crowd for their patience. I don't know if the crowd was frozen into silence or bored.  All changed early in second half especially when Davies came on and added energy and directness. Felt sorry for Sandro who must regard this weather with horror and came on for about 4 or 5 minutes hardly touching the ball. Fella behind me said this is the worst Everton football side he has seen in years and wasn't worth his trip from Bolton. Well we might not be pretty to watch, but so far it is effective, and it is onwards and upwards with Big Sam. After our terrible start to the season, you can't complain considering the recent results.  No complaints from me except for the near frostbite.

December 19, 2017, 07:48:57 PM
Reply #3

everton1952

What's Icelandic for "Hey La, from now on youse take de pens, OK?"