October 20, 2019, 08:41:05 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Swansea Monday 8PM  (Read 29833 times)

December 19, 2017, 03:01:25 AM
Reply #15

sam of the south

Please Schneiderlin or Gana off, Sigurdsson no.10, Vlasic on the left
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

December 19, 2017, 03:22:46 AM
Reply #16

sam of the south

Absolute class.

Davies swift forward ball instead of a Schneiderlin backwards one made a difference too.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

December 19, 2017, 03:28:47 AM
Reply #17

sam of the south

That half-volley instant trap pass from Rooney was Pele-esque
Henry David Thoreau

December 19, 2017, 03:30:15 AM
Reply #18

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau

December 19, 2017, 03:43:21 AM
Reply #19

sam of the south

The things I'd do for a prime pienaar. Magician

Would you blow Allardyce as he looks down and laughs at you?
Henry David Thoreau

December 19, 2017, 04:05:12 AM
Reply #20

sam of the south

Allardyce dissing our negativity in passing backwards too often (he said about 10 times) in the first-half.
Henry David Thoreau

December 19, 2017, 05:24:54 AM
Reply #21

sam of the south

Tonight was his weakest performance since Big Sam arrived.

He was much better when Davies came on and he could drop deeper
Henry David Thoreau