October 22, 2019, 12:19:44 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Swansea Monday 8PM  (Read 29918 times)

December 15, 2017, 01:57:16 AM
Read 29918 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I like Bony, top player.

Donít think this will be as easy as some think - they donít concede many do they?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 17, 2017, 06:54:35 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon when Sam usually joins a club they look like that time Hank Scorpio gifted Homer the Denver Broncos.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 18, 2017, 02:01:19 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I've fucked up bad time. Up early, made myself a coffee and for the life of me I couldn't work out why our team sheet wasn't up.

It's Sunday over there isn't It?

Heads fucked up.

Should have clicked when you said about setting an alarm about 48 hours in advance. Thought you were just being really prepared.

December 18, 2017, 04:06:37 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Important we keep our run going and capitalise on home games against struggling opposition.

Would take a 1-0 here 100%, vital we score first and kill any lingering Swansea hopes.

December 19, 2017, 06:14:28 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Gotta swerve this Schneiderlin Gana thing itís just not clicking.

December 19, 2017, 01:45:57 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Some truly horrible hoofball though