October 23, 2019, 04:20:19 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Swansea Monday 8PM  (Read 30036 times)

December 15, 2017, 06:09:26 PM
Read 30036 times

gizzblue

Bolasie will be like a new signing...👍. ..we should show well more going forward against these .
Born not made a blue .

December 16, 2017, 10:49:58 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Results have went our way this weekend. A win will take us 1 point below Leicester.
And there are still some who thought we were relegation fodder 😅😅....not least Moshiri and Kenwright.....Coyb.
Born not made a blue .

December 17, 2017, 06:48:59 PM
Reply #2

gizzblue

Maybe give them credit for installing a manager whos overseen this upturn rather than make out there wasn't a problem in the first place
But that's just it  ..there wasn't to the extent a lot were worrying about .ffs...despite me warning to Sam. .it was still knee-jerk reaction .

Sams never made a no relegation bonus so easy.
Born not made a blue .

December 17, 2017, 08:19:57 PM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Bit of footie might break out between the two buses ...say by the center circle .
Born not made a blue .

December 18, 2017, 01:14:20 AM
Reply #4

gizzblue

Think you're completely wrong. We were shambolic. Think we were in big trouble had it been allowed to continue
Any half decent manager with a bit of defensive nouse would have steadied our ship ...easily ....fuck its still not Christmas and we're as good as top half. 😅.. .meanwhile the usual suspects are already circling the drain .

Ours was a blip ,nothing more ...we've seen many a relegation fight as Everton, this wasn't even fucking close.
Born not made a blue .

December 18, 2017, 03:44:59 AM
Reply #5

gizzblue

Then we will definatly have to disagree on this one ....I still think we were on the turn around before Big Sam ,he gets no praise for West ham ...it was Koemams inept shit that couldn't win away ...despite 7 th in the league...nobody else's .Even though Williams gave the pen away west ham..his head didnt go he actually played his best in about ten games  ...so I do think it was turning .

I wasn't in a life boat yet.
Born not made a blue .

December 18, 2017, 04:03:31 PM
Reply #6

gizzblue

Can't wait for this ...few bevvs with the lads ,bit of scran ..then a scream in the Park End ..probably in the rain 👍.
Born not made a blue .

December 20, 2017, 01:50:57 AM
Reply #7

gizzblue

Loved Sigs (need more of these )goal and enjoyed the game although a bit squiffy in the park and last night ....rough head this morn ....but worth it👍
Born not made a blue .