April 27, 2018, 12:20:12 AM

Author Topic: One on one interviews  (Read 1146 times)

December 16, 2017, 06:37:48 AM
Read 1146 times

Frevski

So SA has said he want to sit down one on one with players to discuss their future.

My question is, who's interview would you most like to witness and why?

For me it would be Kevin M, I don't know what will come out of it, I can see SA telling him that he hasn't stepped up for the club in the time he has been here, so it would be best for him to ply his trade elsewhere. 

December 16, 2017, 06:53:58 AM
Reply #1

Ramjam

Barkley, truth needs to be told regarding his intentions, wants, needs and expectations.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

December 16, 2017, 03:55:29 PM
Reply #2

Mayor Farnum

Sandro. I've always wanted to know the Spanish word for door.

December 16, 2017, 04:05:10 PM
Reply #3

Ramjam

I would like to see Sandro getting more game time before showing him the door, heís young and trying to settle into a new culture as well as learning a new language, Iíve got a feeling heíll come good
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

December 16, 2017, 04:51:23 PM
Reply #4

everton1952

Presumably not first team game time unless we are already 4-0 up. I doubt that being subbed at half time or shortly after would do his already low morale any good. Now if he were blasting them in for the U23s then he gets a look in. As he is not, or not even getting picked, then show him the door. His small fee was nothing like the waste of money that Klassen's appears to have been.

December 16, 2017, 05:33:02 PM
Reply #5

BlueMaquis

Besic. He's at an age which is supposed to be near his peak and he's contracted until 2021 so something's got to change. He can't be happy getting half a dozen subs a year for the rest of his career. Also, when he arrived Martinez said he needed to bulk up and he still looks like a twig.

December 16, 2017, 05:46:11 PM
Reply #6

gizzblue

Sam ....come in Coco
Coco.... I'm shit aren't I
Sam ...yes ..yes you are .
Coco ...I will get my coat .

December 16, 2017, 06:20:00 PM
Reply #7

MmmBlueRamirez

Besic. He's at an age which is supposed to be near his peak and he's contracted until 2021 so something's got to change. He can't be happy getting half a dozen subs a year for the rest of his career. Also, when he arrived Martinez said he needed to bulk up and he still looks like a twig.

Played v well in the Europa dead rubber the other week.

Iíd keep him as long as heís happy to be a utility player to fill the squad.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 17, 2017, 01:50:49 AM
Reply #8

toffee_scot

So SA has said he want to sit down one on one with players to discuss their future.

My question is, who's interview would you most like to witness and why?

A few:

Barkley - Kind of want this saga over and done with whatever the outcome.
Mirallas - See if he still wants to move to Olympiakos.
Schneiderlin - Find out why he's played so badly this season and see if he now has the right attitude.
Klaassen - Does he have any role at all at Everton?
Lennon - His contract runs out in the summer anyway and given his problems at the end of last season I hope he's managed to put that behind him.
McCarthy - See if we could find out why he's constantly injured and if there's a chance he'd move to another club.

December 17, 2017, 03:29:21 AM
Reply #9

AllyBlue14

Puerta 😉

December 17, 2017, 03:33:01 AM
Reply #10

blue slug

Sandro and klaasen Iíd like to see given more time to adapt as they arenít shite players I donít think, miralles, besic and  mcarthy I cant see the point in keeping

December 17, 2017, 11:21:41 PM
Reply #11

therealdunc

I would like to see Sandro getting more game time before showing him the door, heís young and trying to settle into a new culture as well as learning a new language, Iíve got a feeling heíll come good

All the feedback is he is has not put in the effort to warrant a place in the team.
The club have tried to help him settle in but he is completely uninterested.

There is nothing based on his time at Everton to suggest he will offer us anything going forward
Blue

December 17, 2017, 11:58:02 PM
Reply #12

GrantyBoy78

He always plays like a local lad making his debut; he needs to calm the fuck down. I still think thereís a player in there so Iíd send him on loan to the Bundesliga or even to another Prem team, if he was guaranteed playing time. Heís never had a consistent run of games to get fit and find form. Could be the case heís a bit shit and has rocks for brains but Iíd like to see him play 30-odd games in a competitive league first.

December 18, 2017, 01:36:29 AM
Reply #13

ally2

Besic is a child.  Just let him grow up somewhere else.  I know he hasn't had that much game time but he shows no evidence of maturing.  It's quite bizarre actually for any type of professional.

December 18, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
Reply #14

therealdunc

Besic problem is he simply isnít good enough.

Mirallas and Lennon also suffer from the same condition
Blue