January 16, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

Author Topic: It's that time of year again.  (Read 388 times)

December 17, 2017, 03:19:43 AM
Read 388 times

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Where players suddenly commit acts of stupidity to get yellow or red cards to get Christmas off.

What players do you think will be getting a cheeky suspension over the holidays?

Morgs is absolutely nailed on for us, isn't he.

I think Alexis Sanchez might fancy a bit of time off this year

December 17, 2017, 03:23:36 AM
Reply #1

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I got sent off three times in my "career" all about now.

Makes sense

Simply simply lovely

December 17, 2017, 03:28:31 AM
Reply #2

ally2

Don't understand why they don't have to come to work regardless. As long as that's clear in advance then less would do it.

December 17, 2017, 03:30:51 AM
Reply #3

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Don't understand why they don't have to come to work regardless. As long as that's clear in advance then less would do it.

Yeah I do think they still go into training like but not having to play the Boxing Day will give some the opportunity for a few bevs.

December 17, 2017, 07:55:18 PM
Reply #4

bacon sarnie

Be great if you could walk into work punch someone and get two weeks off with pay.

December 17, 2017, 07:58:52 PM
Reply #5

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Be great if you could walk into work punch someone and get two weeks off with pay.

The money earned now, would they really be arsed not being paid for a week to relax a bit at xmas?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

December 17, 2017, 08:10:38 PM
Reply #6

bacon sarnie

The money earned now, would they really be arsed not being paid for a week to relax a bit at xmas?

Talking about the great unwashed mate not wealthy footballers.

December 17, 2017, 09:00:09 PM
Reply #7

Major Clanger

That would be a real BOGOF bargain. Not available for us, sadly.

But if you're in a slightly higher position in an office, you can opt to grope some fit women and have a few paid weeks off while your case is being "investigated".
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

December 17, 2017, 10:00:49 PM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That would be a real BOGOF bargain. Not available for us, sadly.

But if you're in a slightly higher position in an office, you can opt to grope some fit women and have a few paid weeks off while your case is being "investigated".

That only works if the woman reports it immediately rather than waiting the usual 30 years.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

December 17, 2017, 11:20:50 PM
Reply #9

TheTone

Don't think he's the type of player but I thought of this thread when Antonio Valencia went off earlier with a slight hamstring strain, nice 2 or 3 weeker there

December 18, 2017, 12:22:07 AM
Reply #10

velimski

Marcos Alonso got booked in the 94th minute yesterday for time wasting.

Very convenient that it he is now suspended for the midweek Carabao cup game because it was his 5th yellow card of the season.

December 18, 2017, 05:53:42 AM
Reply #11

Jamokachi

Benteke got his 5th yellow against Palace I think. Rewarded himself for actually doing something in a game for the first time in 12 months.