January 24, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Chelsea  (Read 9118 times)

December 23, 2017, 08:35:08 PM
Reply #360

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Donít want to see us approach a home match like that ever again.

He can get away with at this point of his reign but post-January, these performances have to be a thing of the past.

Definitely.  Acceptable now with the players we've got missing and the holes in the squad, but once we're full strength we'll expect better.

But in the circumatances that was a very good solid performance today.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

December 23, 2017, 08:35:39 PM
Reply #361

School of Science

Donít want to see us approach a home match like that ever again.

He can get away with at this point of his reign but post-January, these performances have to be a thing of the past.

Want more myself, but we have a fair few injuries to our flair players and earlier on in the sea son that would have been a 4-0 defeat. Happy with that today, you can only play with what hand your dealt with.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 23, 2017, 08:35:51 PM
Reply #362

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Front players had little to work with, but didn't do much to help themselves either.

Happy with the draw though, good point.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

December 23, 2017, 08:36:22 PM
Reply #363

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Sandro showed better control today but lacking that half a yard of match sharpness which is understandable. Thought he did well.

Keane was great today as was Jagielka. Credit to him to come in from the cold and have a good game against a team as good as Chelsea.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 23, 2017, 08:36:48 PM
Reply #364

Shogun

Administrator
I just have the lingering doubt that this is what our football will be under Sam no matter what our position but Iím trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 23, 2017, 08:37:23 PM
Reply #365

Sixx1402

It's worth noting, and I say this because it seems to be completely ignored.

Coleman, baines, rooney, Barkley, bolasie and gueye for half of the game. Half of our team out injured and all of them are our creative output

Keep forgetting Rooney wasn't playing, he would have given us some more control and attacking options, good point you make to be fair
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

December 23, 2017, 08:37:25 PM
Reply #366

Macca77

We're getting into the habbit of pissing other managers off, Klopp, Rafa and now Conte

December 23, 2017, 08:39:33 PM
Reply #367

Sixx1402

We're getting into the habbit of pissing other managers off, Klopp, Rafa and now Conte

Reckon Conte is easy to wind up, he always looks a second away from losing his shit
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

December 23, 2017, 08:41:02 PM
Reply #368

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Don't want to see us approach a home match like that ever again.

Big Sam agreeing with you in his post match interview.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 23, 2017, 08:42:05 PM
Reply #369

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Ladies and Gents, Micheal Keane has arrived, superb at the back today
Well spoken I'm so happy for him and even happier for us

December 23, 2017, 08:43:16 PM
Reply #370

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
What the fuck is Sandro?

Strange little player.

He's gone from trying too hard to not looking interested today. Don't think we needed to make two changes at half time there

December 23, 2017, 08:46:22 PM
Reply #371

The Analog Kid

Haha, love his end comment then!

Pipe it or fuck off!

December 23, 2017, 08:46:46 PM
Reply #372

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'd have taken the point pre game, the performance however was grim

Simply simply lovely

December 23, 2017, 08:49:02 PM
Reply #373

Lxxx

Ladies and Gents, Micheal Keane has arrived, superb at the back today

Itís a bit of a back handed compliment though that he only looks comfortable when weíre defending the 6 yard box and itís back to basics defending. Similarly with Williams.

December 23, 2017, 08:49:39 PM
Reply #374

sam of the south

I've seen far grimmer performances under Moyes, and that was when we were a Top 6 side
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them