November 18, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Chelsea  (Read 16144 times)

December 20, 2017, 02:51:53 AM
Read 16144 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
At home again? Seems like we never play away anymore
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 23, 2017, 01:40:09 AM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Damn Sky and Everton. Kick off 6.30am my time. But its the firs time in 3 months my kids are having a sleep over at the grandmother's. So essentially. I can sleep in for the first time in forever. But no, I will be wake by 6.15 checking NSNO and BBC sport and getting ready for the game. Only for Everton to lose 3 or 4-0 and make the whole thing pointless.0
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 23, 2017, 03:31:49 PM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
People losing their mind. It's pragmatic management from Allardyce over a short intense period of games. Rest your best in a game we probably lose with all our best and concentrate on the others keeping our best players fresh.

Our manager has been around the block.

December 23, 2017, 07:22:30 PM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We doing fine. Keep it simple. Keep it controlled and keep the shape. 0-0 would do me.

December 23, 2017, 08:36:22 PM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Sandro showed better control today but lacking that half a yard of match sharpness which is understandable. Thought he did well.

Keane was great today as was Jagielka. Credit to him to come in from the cold and have a good game against a team as good as Chelsea.

December 23, 2017, 08:41:02 PM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Don't want to see us approach a home match like that ever again.

He can get away with at this point of his reign but post-January, these performances have to be a thing of the past.

Big Sam agreeing with you in his post match interview.

December 23, 2017, 08:51:43 PM
Reply #6

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
What the fuck is Sandro?

Strange little player.

He's gone from trying too hard to not looking interested today. Don't think we needed to make two changes at half time there

Watched something different to you. Thought he didn't stop running

December 24, 2017, 12:43:43 AM
Reply #7

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Spurs dropping points is always good. Burnley will drop away after xmas.

Our problem is we don't have good enough technical players linking midfield and attack. Someone like Klassen would be ideal if we could get him going.

December 24, 2017, 12:47:22 AM
Reply #8

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
But he's offered nothing

Yes I agree. It might not be him but someone gifted technically like Hazard is. I think Klassen would look 10x the player now if given a game when we defending better