December 16, 2018, 02:14:57 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Chelsea  (Read 16828 times)

December 24, 2017, 12:32:51 AM
Reply #450

Bluedylan

Think some people have forgotten that Tom Davies is 19, and is playing in the hardest part of the pitch against people like Kante. He tries the riskier passes and doesn't just crab his way around.

'Found out'...don't make me laugh.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 24, 2017, 12:38:25 AM
Reply #451

SANA_DR0

The bevvy?

i think i've had a few 2 many of them, Martina was our best defender today!

totally different player on the left and with out koeman.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

December 24, 2017, 12:40:31 AM
Reply #452

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Spurs beating Burnley is good news for us. That has to be the aim, to get past Leicester and Burnley. Think any higher is going to be a tough ask.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

December 24, 2017, 12:42:50 AM
Reply #453

KoemansNumberTens

Spurs beating Burnley is good news for us. That has to be the aim, to get past Leicester and Burnley. Think any higher is going to be a tough ask.

Totally agree. Playing for 7th. Anything else would be an absolute miracle. Rather the top 6 beat our rivals for that

December 24, 2017, 12:43:43 AM
Reply #454

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Spurs dropping points is always good. Burnley will drop away after xmas.

Our problem is we don't have good enough technical players linking midfield and attack. Someone like Klassen would be ideal if we could get him going.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 24, 2017, 12:45:17 AM
Reply #455

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Our problem is we don't have good enough technical players linking midfield and attack. Someone like Klassen would be ideal if we could get him going.
But he's offered nothing
Simply simply lovely

December 24, 2017, 12:47:22 AM
Reply #456

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
But he's offered nothing

Yes I agree. It might not be him but someone gifted technically like Hazard is. I think Klassen would look 10x the player now if given a game when we defending better
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 24, 2017, 12:52:24 AM
Reply #457

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I think he would offer something now the team is more settled and structured. Before everyone was thrown together without any kind of plan.

Soon will be the time to give him a chance.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

December 24, 2017, 12:58:17 AM
Reply #458

Mayor Farnum

It wasn't a game to risk Klassen today but he needs a chance in a fixture were we'll have more possession.

December 24, 2017, 01:02:55 AM
Reply #459

Lxxx

It'd be ideal if we can get him going back to Ajax for somewhere clsoe to what we paid so we can buy a player we need. 

December 24, 2017, 01:10:00 AM
Reply #460

Simon Paul

Administrator
Or maybe they are just taking the quality of the opposition into consideration.

like the first half against Huddersfield?

or against Newcastle?

the results are good, but we're playing some proper boring football at times, even against utter shite sides like those above.

oh, and Palace.

Allardyce is working his magic with the minimum resources.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Merry Christmas lad, I'm off for some of that sherry!

December 24, 2017, 01:17:43 AM
Reply #461

Mayor Farnum

or against Newcastle?

the results are good, but we're playing some proper boring football at times, even against utter shite sides like those above.

oh, and Palace.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Surely you would admit that even Ian Holloway would struggle to get ninety minute performances out of the plodders and cloggers  Sam has at his disposal.

December 24, 2017, 01:20:28 AM
Reply #462

Simon Paul

Administrator
Surely you would admit that even Ian Holloway would struggle to get ninety minute performances out of the plodders and cloggers  Sam has at his disposal.

sorry, is this the same squad as we had in August that people are referring to here?

December 24, 2017, 01:23:09 AM
Reply #463

Mayor Farnum

sorry, is this the same squad as we had in August that people are referring to here?

Yes, an awful unbalanced squad that the top six wouldn't consider taking a single outfield player off us. Minus a few injuries since August by the way.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 01:24:37 AM by Mayor Farnum »

December 24, 2017, 01:26:37 AM
Reply #464

therealdunc

or against Newcastle?

oh, and Palace.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hi Simon,
Your coming across as really bitter

Seems Sam can do no right

There were so few options going forward today, the same circumstances that Sam has faced since taking over, yet people expect miracles in both defence and attack

Really donít get it

This month was all about getting as many points as possible, nothing else

Your judging s manager on 6 games with someone elseís unbalanced squad including a game vs the champs and a game away at our rivals who we havenít beaten in decades at their place
Really harsh
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 01:30:14 AM by therealdunc »
Blue