October 16, 2019, 01:43:29 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Chelsea  (Read 23758 times)

December 20, 2017, 02:02:15 AM
Read 23758 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 20, 2017, 03:18:53 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think we will be beaten soundly here, I expect a very very deep back line and lots of hopeless balls up the pitch that are comfortably collected by their defence.

Itís bit going to be pretty OR effective I donít think but meh, it is what it is. Feel like weíre building from the ground up again so not looking to challenge this type of team just yet.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 21, 2017, 01:48:04 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah bang on the baby celebration thing. Did he run into the crowd or anything?

Iíll take it like, I rate him and itís a pain in the arse for them.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 01:50:20 PM by brap2 »

December 21, 2017, 11:55:17 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
They'll play hazard as the 9, or false 9 - they did that last time morata was unavailable.

Probably be:

Pedro Hazard Willian

Will smash the arse off us imo

December 22, 2017, 04:53:26 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Donít think heíll start bats, think it will be hazard false 9

December 23, 2017, 05:59:32 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The like was for your ever reliable info, not for them being injured.

Proper shit as then 3 have probably been our best players recently.

Yeah fair play to the djangerman, frequently correct.

December 23, 2017, 06:00:33 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'll bite. Mirallas has been poor for the best part of two years, Lookman is still an impact sub at best and we'll do well to get the last 10 minutes of Bolasie given the time he's been out.

I'd sooner have Rooney than any of those three at the moment.

I’d rather me than Mirallas and I’ll be on the ale from 10

December 24, 2017, 04:23:03 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Didnít really enjoy watching it but was relieved to get a point.

Being completely honest I think weíve rode our luck a number of times since sam come in, and itís probably a matter of time.

However, few months ago I thought we were proper fucked. If the plan is to provide solidity then gradually introduce more front footy then OK, thatís his next test I think.