September 24, 2019, 03:47:28 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Chelsea  (Read 23074 times)

December 23, 2017, 08:28:34 PM
Read 23074 times

blue1948

Goes to show ,all this shit about players being played out of position .Cuco was great again today .Merry Xmas to all you miserable bastards .

December 24, 2017, 11:10:14 AM
Reply #1

blue1948

I couldn't see any striker scoring 15 plus from open play in our side tbh
Come on Jimmy ,we just sold one !

December 24, 2017, 11:17:02 AM
Reply #2

blue1948

I was devastated when we took Sam on and I am still gutted that we had to do it but fair play to him and his team,anyone who supports us would have taken the points and results in the blink of an eye .That doesn't mean I am as happy as a dog with two dicks but it means I am pleased with the points and results and looking forward to see what he does in January.THis is the biggest club job he has ever had and I feel his team realise that and that they need to get this one right .I will  never be happy in my heart with the two Sams though.

December 24, 2017, 05:44:58 PM
Reply #3

blue1948

Your position is Really sad ,
I couldn’t stand Moyes and I got lots of stick on forums including being banned from blue kipper and toffeeweb for criticising him, but I still supported the club 100%

Everyone should be judged on results , not hearsay

If we win a trophy, that is all that matters
Who did I criticise ?

December 24, 2017, 05:55:16 PM
Reply #4

blue1948

Just a word on my thoughts .I am behind Big Sam for the sole reason that he just might bring the cup to Goodison,it would be so nice to get a trophy before she is retired .I respect his knowledge and experience ,something that  has pleasantly surprised me .I think he is a more than competent manager who has the job of his life and I wish him luck and every success .He just isn't the one for me .