October 15, 2019, 03:40:02 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Chelsea  (Read 23731 times)

December 21, 2017, 02:02:57 AM
Read 23731 times

Ross

We got this ....the time for miracles. ..Dom hatrick 😅...and a clean sheet ...even Martina will turn up .

If this happens I can see the headline....

Domakestricks...hes the one and only Dominator
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 23, 2017, 04:58:39 PM
Reply #1

Ross

Be crazy to change the centerbacks after a decent run and them beginning to forge a some kind of partnership.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 23, 2017, 05:08:34 PM
Reply #2

Ross

Typical.

Although Jags and Keane are both more than capable of playing the backs to the wall defend for your lives role it's the one place the team needs continuity at the moment, especially given the inexperience and ability in the fullback positions.

Hopefully its poor intel and its as you were.

December 23, 2017, 07:18:31 PM
Reply #3

Ross

December 23, 2017, 07:35:51 PM
Reply #4

Ross

Hamstring gone

December 23, 2017, 08:11:08 PM
Reply #5

Ross

Sandro is the only player ive ever seen whos quicker running with the ball towards his own goal than he is going towards the oppositions

December 23, 2017, 08:16:08 PM
Reply #6

Ross

Sigurdsson has to make this a good one

December 24, 2017, 05:52:59 PM
Reply #7

Ross

I cant understand how someone hates Moyes to the point of being banned from other forums yet turns out to be a massive disciple of Allardyce.

Oh hang on I think Ive just figured it out!