November 20, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

Author Topic: [News]Sandro linked with move back to Malaga  (Read 10795 times)

January 17, 2018, 08:50:29 PM
Read 10795 times

themilkycoffees

Baffles me how he has been completely wrote off after a handful of games. People forget the lad is still a young player, new team (playing poorly) and in a new country. Far more experienced players have struggled to adapt, and have been given more time. It would be nice to secure safety and then see if we can give players like Sandro and Klaassen a chance to adapt before we make a final decision. I think there's a player in there.

January 17, 2018, 09:03:09 PM
Reply #1

themilkycoffees

We've carried a number of players all season. This season is a write off. A top 10 finish is the best we can hope for and the only reason I'm confident we're staying up is because there are about 6 or 7 teams who are even worse than us. Now is surely the time to give players like Sandro a go? 14 goals in La Liga last season for a struggling Malaga team. Are we saying if a new signing doesn't work in the first 5-6 games, then they're not good enough, end of discussion?

January 18, 2018, 03:27:25 PM
Reply #2

themilkycoffees

He's only played 277 minutes in the PL. 3 full games worth of minutes. How is he expected to adapt?

January 18, 2018, 05:01:03 PM
Reply #3

themilkycoffees

Not saying he's anywhere near the same level but I swear some of our fans would have wrote Kane off if he was an Everton player, as was shite when he first broke in at Spurs.

January 18, 2018, 05:21:15 PM
Reply #4

themilkycoffees

Does make me laugh how some of our fans think they know better than the current and previous 2 managers who could all clearly see Sandro wasn’t up to it.

Because all those managers have done so well. How dare we question them...