July 22, 2018, 06:33:49 AM

Author Topic: Europe next season?  (Read 4608 times)

December 23, 2017, 01:54:51 PM
Reply #90

bluenuck

... Yet again, reward for failure, like the champions league is. 2nd, 3rd and 4th are not champions and shouldn't even be in that competition.

What are you saying?

That teams like United, Chelsea, atletico, Dortmund, and even sometimes Barcelona, shouldn't get in and the champions of slovakia and Croatia should automatically Qualify over them??

c'mon, man.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 01:55:54 PM by bluenuck »

December 23, 2017, 03:34:22 PM
Reply #91

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Take Europe every time and anytime no matter how.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 23, 2017, 03:56:39 PM
Reply #92

eugene

We owe Big Sam nothing, yet.
I beg to differ we owe him for bringing back some dignity to our beloved club when the rest of the league laughed.
He put an end to shite Monday morning piss takes and gifs to my computer !

December 23, 2017, 05:07:34 PM
Reply #93

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
What are you saying?

That teams like United, Chelsea, atletico, Dortmund, and even sometimes Barcelona, shouldn't get in and the champions of slovakia and Croatia should automatically Qualify over them??

c'mon, man.

I'm saying I would love to see it go back to how it was before as a knock out competition.

Champions league now is a farce. How can the likes of Arsenal be in it when they haven't been champions for years?

First place gets into the elite European competition. Second place FA Cup and League cup winners into the next Euro comp.

Increase the number of games in top divisions to take up the extra space available and make things more logical.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles