September 22, 2019, 01:05:15 PM

Author Topic: Europe next season?  (Read 7982 times)

December 21, 2017, 01:59:12 AM
Read 7982 times

Bluedylan

Could be three points behind Spurs if the weekend goes our way, which is insane.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

December 21, 2017, 02:29:46 PM
Reply #1

Bluedylan

Allardyce would plan and prepare for the early rounds of the EL much better than Koeman did, and I very much doubt he'd be getting involved in transfer sagas lasting 6 weeks.

We should always want to be in Europe and we shouldn't let Koeman's complete mismanagement cloud our judgement.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 03:07:58 PM by Bluedylan »
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

December 22, 2017, 03:17:53 PM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

I would.

Think we'd be a lot better prepared for it.

I don't really want is starting the season in July, in a World Cup year, with a squad that needs a massive overhaul.

It'll be a mess. I want Allardyce to have the best preparation possible going into the new season.

I love being in Europe, but it can become a hindrance at times.

You could send a squad of our best young'uns and backup players to rinse the qualifying rounds, Limassol style, with minimal disruption.

Still can't believe quite how badly Koeman dealt with it. Getting outplayed by fucking Ruzumberok.

Reckon if you gave Allardyce the choice, he'd want to be in it every time, and would back himself and his staff to deal with it quite comfortably.