September 24, 2018, 10:25:58 AM

Author Topic: West Brom V Everton. Boxing day.  (Read 14628 times)

December 27, 2017, 12:47:26 AM
Reply #495

Lxxx

thought we'd get to January at least before Tom Davies took over from Ross Barkley as being the local lad everyone loves to hate

Come off it. He's not playing well, it's reasonable for people to state the blindingly obvious and it's not his fault he's being picked as we have no other options. I think you need to get a bit more festive cheer in your life today.

December 27, 2017, 12:50:30 AM
Reply #496

Mayor Farnum

thought we'd get to January at least before Tom Davies took over from Ross Barkley as being the local lad everyone loves to hate

I thought you'd been watching Everton long enough to know better.

December 27, 2017, 12:51:13 AM
Reply #497

eugene

Come off it. He's not playing well, it's reasonable for people to state the blindingly obvious and it's not his fault he's being picked as we have no other options. I think you need to get a bit more festive cheer in your life today.
Hear hear let me offer you a goblet of the finest pino and bless you and yours for the festive period, itís only a game?

December 27, 2017, 12:52:34 AM
Reply #498

bluenuck

Not a fan of 3 at the back with this team. Thought he would have changed it at half or on the hour mark.

Agree with many on here that going forward we're dreadful.

But We need to realize that we are missing a lot. No Rooney, gueye, Barkley, Coleman, left footed left back, and not a proper bonified striker. And bolasie just got back.

Tough to play expansive attractive football when you're missing this.

To add to this we basically have 4 players out there learning on the job, an at best right back playing left back, and a guy playing for the first time in over a full year.

I don't know what people are expecting out of this.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 01:07:30 AM by bluenuck »

December 27, 2017, 01:01:48 AM
Reply #499

eugene

Wow wax on the top of my Stilton anybody talk me through it?

December 27, 2017, 01:05:04 AM
Reply #500

Everton Mint

Allardyce also said the squad is stretched with injuries and illness in a very busy spell of games.

He isnt just playing who or how he wants, its who is available.

Rooney still being out was another big blow today.

Give the boss a break.. I think he deserves it.

If you want to moan, moan at the poorest players who cant keep the ball for 5 secs.

December 27, 2017, 01:07:36 AM
Reply #501

sam of the south

From the looks of him he hasn't put on a pair of trainers in years.

I like how you say trainers, whereas I would imagine sneakers or kicks would be your regular parlance
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 27, 2017, 01:11:08 AM
Reply #502

Shogun

Administrator
Allardyce also said the squad is stretched with injuries and illness in a very busy spell of games.

He isnt just playing who or how he wants, its who is available.

Rooney still being out was another big blow today.

Give the boss a break.. I think he deserves it.

If you want to moan, moan at the poorest players who cant keep the ball for 5 secs.

Funnily enough all I read on twitter from WHU fans was that he was full of excuses.

The injuries is another thing he's mentioned every week.

Once the results drop (and let's be honest, we've had the luck so far) then these sort of things will start to wear thin.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 27, 2017, 01:18:54 AM
Reply #503

KoemansNumberTens

Funnily enough all I read on twitter from WHU fans was that he was full of excuses.

Once the results drop (and let's be honest, we've had the luck so far) then these sort of things will start to wear thin.

West Ham fans on mass insist they've won a World Cup. I'm not sure what value their opinions have

December 27, 2017, 01:23:20 AM
Reply #504

Mayor Farnum

Oh my God managers making excuses for results. When did that all start?

December 27, 2017, 01:30:32 AM
Reply #505

GrantyBoy78

Whereís @GLewis when you need some reason?

December 27, 2017, 01:35:56 AM
Reply #506

Dr. Sponge

I said it was disappointing not to win, but I've read some comments since, plus I'm a mouthy bastard lately, so...

Let's keep some perspective please.

We have zero left backs, a right back that's played about 10 top flight games.

No Wayne Rooney, no Adrissa Gueye. No decent striker. A 50% Bolasie. No Seamus Coleman.

Niasse.

One of the worst away records around.

Very shaken confidence after our worst start... in PL history? (Something like that).

After having our arses pummelled left, right and centre this season, and fearing the worst, I'm pleased that we've well and truly stopped the rot. We're solid again.

This is the first disappointing result since the new team took over, and it still wasn't a defeat.

There's a lot of agenda pushing on here lately, which is a bit weird.

December 27, 2017, 01:38:19 AM
Reply #507

Shogun

Administrator
Disappointing to see Allardyce trying to shoehorn three CBs in as well.

Understandable to an extent against Chelsea but we showed at Newcastle that itís not necessary.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 27, 2017, 01:41:29 AM
Reply #508

GrantyBoy78

How was Davies today?

December 27, 2017, 01:44:47 AM
Reply #509

therealdunc

West Ham fans on mass insist they've won a World Cup. I'm not sure what value their opinions have

Agree

Most dilusional fans around.

Think they play a special way that they havenít played in over 40 years.

Big Sam was right about West Ham fans, they would turn on Bilic. The West Ham fans at the time laughed, but look who was correct.
Blue