November 14, 2018, 12:10:32 AM

Author Topic: West Brom V Everton. Boxing day.  (Read 16053 times)

December 27, 2017, 03:51:09 PM
Reply #540

stirlingblue

Where have all the people who thought Koemans signings were good gone ?

Not that I'm a Koeman defender but surely Klaasen in there couldn't be worse than Schniederlin.

For a midfielder he has this amazing ability to be within a yard of an opposition player whenever we have the ball, and nowhere near one whenever they have the ball.

December 27, 2017, 03:54:02 PM
Reply #541

eugene

Not that I'm a Koeman defender but surely Klaasen in there couldn't be worse than Schniederlin.

For a midfielder he has this amazing ability to be within a yard of an opposition player whenever we have the ball, and nowhere near one whenever they have the ball.
I see what you mean but he just seems so lightweight

December 27, 2017, 04:16:26 PM
Reply #542

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

What a really random thing to say in the match day thread.

December 27, 2017, 04:26:36 PM
Reply #543

sirblue57

sorry pal. itīs christmas, and i really donīt mean to be argumentative, but you have just inadvertantly made the exact point i was trying to make. itīs exactly because those lads were all evertonians that they were given a chance at such young ages. if they were at different clubs, would they would have been given the same opportunities??

gonna sign out now if itīs alright. i seem to have pissed a few of you off. my bad. iīm just a fan a tom davies and love the fact that the young lads get a chance. enjoy the rest of your boxing day.
I agree with you mate
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

December 27, 2017, 04:46:37 PM
Reply #544

Rodenplav64

What a really random thing to say in the match day thread.

Its not really random if you read the previous fucking comments about Allardyce needing to get rid and get in players is it ?

December 27, 2017, 05:36:03 PM
Reply #545

BlueMaquis

Wasn't that most of us?

Schneiderlin was also a Koeman signing.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 05:37:22 PM by BlueMaquis »

December 27, 2017, 06:23:44 PM
Reply #546

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Awful football game that
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 27, 2017, 06:45:32 PM
Reply #547

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

December 27, 2017, 06:57:28 PM
Reply #548

KoemansNumberTens

We have no real threat from fullback, no real threat from the wingers, no ball carrying playmaker and no striker. Our entire attack needs ripping out and starting again

December 27, 2017, 07:01:30 PM
Reply #549

eugene

We have no real threat from fullback, no real threat from the wingers, no ball carrying playmaker and no striker. Our entire attack needs ripping out and starting again
Phew thank fuck for Pickford then eh?

December 27, 2017, 07:08:21 PM
Reply #550

blue1948

December 27, 2017, 07:09:40 PM
Reply #551

blue1948

You must tone down this positivity .

December 27, 2017, 07:11:22 PM
Reply #552

KoemansNumberTens

Phew thank fuck for Pickford then eh?

We look defensively good now (though not yesterday) we've bolasie and Coleman to come back. We still need a striker a winger a left back and either barkley or a direct replacement imo though

December 27, 2017, 07:20:07 PM
Reply #553

KoemansNumberTens

You must tone down this positivity .

Im not actually negative about it. Can't wait for the window to open so we can start sorting it.

I think our fans have talked up players who've been dreadfully inaffective and the reality is it's an easy fix with a couple of good signings and a few coming back from injury.

December 27, 2017, 08:18:39 PM
Reply #554

blue1948

Im not actually negative about it. Can't wait for the window to open so we can start sorting it.

I think our fans have talked up players who've been dreadfully inaffective and the reality is it's an easy fix with a couple of good signings and a few coming back from injury.
I have watched a few of your posts and I don't think you give half of the players a chance .How people can cane Sandro and Klaasen beats me ,I don't understand it.