September 19, 2018, 03:15:18 AM

Author Topic: West Brom V Everton. Boxing day.  (Read 14504 times)

December 27, 2017, 08:22:02 PM
Reply #555

KoemansNumberTens

I have watched a few of your posts and I don't think you give half of the players a chance .How people can cane Sandro and Klaasen beats me ,I don't understand it.

I've never slagged either of them off.

Think both haven't been given a fair chance

It's more DCL, Rooney, Sigurdsson and i guess even Lennon for me

Nowhere near good enough. Not the playmaker we needed though his numbers have been very good. Ridiculous signing. Very good defensively but not good enough in attack

December 27, 2017, 08:28:07 PM
Reply #556

Ravardo

Not that I'm a Koeman defender but surely Klaasen in there couldn't be worse than Schniederlin.

For a midfielder he has this amazing ability to be within a yard of an opposition player whenever we have the ball, and nowhere near one whenever they have the ball.

Exactly what i said yesterday about him,, for a defensive mid he made 1 tackle in the whole game but made 5-6 recoveries...i watched him for all the second half and he hardley touched the ball just 16 passes and 4 of those were wayward,,the  most annoying factor of his game is he will run along side players on their way or into our box and not even bother to tackle or even put them off we seriously need to get rid of him...compare him to gana gueye this season his made over 300 less passes and 35 less tackles than gana gueye the only thing he's leading stat wise is red cards and theres no sign of him doing any better now gana is injured

December 27, 2017, 08:30:03 PM
Reply #557

blue1948

I've never slagged either of them off.

Think both haven't been given a fair chance

It's more DCL, Rooney, Sigurdsson and i guess even Lennon for me

Nowhere near good enough. Not the playmaker we needed though his numbers have been very good. Ridiculous signing. Very good defensively but not good enough in attack
If you cannot accept Rooney -who is our top scorer -then I am out .

December 27, 2017, 08:30:36 PM
Reply #558

Faceatthefence

I have watched a few of your posts and I don't think you give half of the players a chance .How people can cane Sandro and Klaasen beats me ,I don't understand it.
Doesnt need us armchair managers to debate both players abilities,the club would not put 30 million pounds worth of talent(i say that loosely)in the U23,s,or on the bench with regularity if the coaches/manager thought they had a pulse.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

December 27, 2017, 08:36:34 PM
Reply #559

KoemansNumberTens

If you cannot accept Rooney -who is our top scorer -then I am out .

I don't not accept him. I'm just baffled as to how we sign 3 number 10s and end up without a genuine playmaker

I just think we needed different types of player than the 1s we actually signed

I'm really not sure where Sigurdsson or rooney would play if we signed a striker a winger and barkley stayed.

We'd have much more control of games with barkley instead.

December 27, 2017, 08:59:24 PM
Reply #560

blue1948

Doesnt need us armchair managers to debate both players abilities,the club would not put 30 million pounds worth of talent(i say that loosely)in the U23,s,or on the bench with regularity if the coaches/manager thought they had a pulse.
So we don't need a club who puts 30Mill if they" thought they had a pulse ?? Fuck me I thought I had a hard Xmas

December 27, 2017, 09:00:20 PM
Reply #561

blue1948

I don't not accept him. I'm just baffled as to how we sign 3 number 10s and end up without a genuine playmaker

I'm really not sure where Sigurdsson or rooney would play if we signed a striker a winger and barkley stayed.

I know I said I was out but for your sake stay off the wacky!

December 27, 2017, 09:15:49 PM
Reply #562

Lxxx

Rooney was the only signing in that position we needed out of the four we brought in (Rooney, Klaassan, Sig, Vlasic). 80m on the other three is a joke and should be reason enough for Walsh to give back whatever salary he has earned to date and told to make sure from here on in he treats the funds as if they were his own, as he told us he'd do in his quote when he joined.

December 27, 2017, 11:54:19 PM
Reply #563

SANA_DR0

cant believe i went to this., it was fucking grim.

seemed like we still had Koeman in charge... no attacking play at all,, until Niasse came on..

why oh why play Bolassie? if i was Vlasic or Lookman id be pissed.. 30% Bolassie starts while one of our best players pre Allerdyce doesnt even get into the team..

please be more expansive.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

December 28, 2017, 04:24:45 AM
Reply #564

benny

NSNO Subscriber
Who said there was ?
                  dont take any notice of me mate i was pissed when i wrote that.