November 19, 2018, 03:22:44 AM

Author Topic: West Brom V Everton. Boxing day.  (Read 16322 times)

December 25, 2017, 07:40:51 PM
Read 16322 times

blue1948

Actually, they could have a cringey dance off

The saddest thing about that was I watched it !

December 25, 2017, 07:47:41 PM
Reply #1

blue1948

Why? Iíd much rather this than a team who havenít lost for a club record number of consecutive games. Bonkers mentality.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sam-allardyce-explains-everton-wont-14073698
Interesting even the players who are not Christians wore hats but Williams didn't ? Maybe he didn't want to damage his locks!

December 26, 2017, 12:13:51 AM
Reply #2

blue1948

What does being on not being Christian have to do with it? Christians, atheists, Muslims, Jews etc celebrate Christmas.
We don't see eye to eye on lots of things I suppose but you must have seen the clue ! CHRISTmas

December 26, 2017, 12:19:28 AM
Reply #3

blue1948

That only works in English. Noel is French for Christmas. Don't see anything about Christ there. Besides, there's nothing about Christmas in the bible anyway.
I am on a roll here ,you might also realise that the language used on is English .No mention of French or indeed the bible but go on----

December 27, 2017, 07:08:21 PM
Reply #4

blue1948

December 27, 2017, 07:09:40 PM
Reply #5

blue1948

We have no real threat from fullback, no real threat from the wingers, no ball carrying playmaker and no striker. Our entire attack needs ripping out and starting again
You must tone down this positivity .

December 27, 2017, 08:18:39 PM
Reply #6

blue1948

Im not actually negative about it. Can't wait for the window to open so we can start sorting it.

I think our fans have talked up players who've been dreadfully inaffective and the reality is it's an easy fix with a couple of good signings and a few coming back from injury.
I have watched a few of your posts and I don't think you give half of the players a chance .How people can cane Sandro and Klaasen beats me ,I don't understand it.

December 27, 2017, 08:30:03 PM
Reply #7

blue1948

I've never slagged either of them off.

Think both haven't been given a fair chance

It's more DCL, Rooney, Sigurdsson and i guess even Lennon for me

Nowhere near good enough. Not the playmaker we needed though his numbers have been very good. Ridiculous signing. Very good defensively but not good enough in attack
If you cannot accept Rooney -who is our top scorer -then I am out .

December 27, 2017, 08:59:24 PM
Reply #8

blue1948

Doesnt need us armchair managers to debate both players abilities,the club would not put 30 million pounds worth of talent(i say that loosely)in the U23,s,or on the bench with regularity if the coaches/manager thought they had a pulse.
So we don't need a club who puts 30Mill if they" thought they had a pulse ?? Fuck me I thought I had a hard Xmas

December 27, 2017, 09:00:20 PM
Reply #9

blue1948

I don't not accept him. I'm just baffled as to how we sign 3 number 10s and end up without a genuine playmaker

I just think we needed different types of player than the 1s we actually signed

I'm really not sure where Sigurdsson or rooney would play if we signed a striker a winger and barkley stayed.

We'd have much more control of games with barkley instead.
I know I said I was out but for your sake stay off the wacky!