January 24, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 34915 times)

December 28, 2017, 05:52:51 PM
Reply #120

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Hank tosoon

Simply simply lovely

December 28, 2017, 05:57:12 PM
Reply #121

Waltzer

Well done Steve Walsh for making sure we have a striker here on the 1st of Jan.

No fucking around. The manager wants this player, we're getting him in asap.

Fair play.

Can't say I know much about him. Hearing some good things, hearing some not good things.

Excited about it though.
We had strikers in at the end of the last transfer window, doesnt mean they're any good. Still to be convinced he is the answer to our scoring problems as his record isn't particularly great but time will tell, positive is he's in quick, but I was more excited about Sandro than this.

December 28, 2017, 06:00:07 PM
Reply #122

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

December 28, 2017, 06:00:47 PM
Reply #123

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
We had strikers in at the end of the last transfer window, doesnt mean they're any good. Still to be convinced he is the answer to our scoring problems as his record isn't particularly great but time will tell, positive is he's in quick, but I was more excited about Sandro than this.
This part makes me happy - sure Cenk will be a star now  ;)

December 28, 2017, 06:06:38 PM
Reply #124

Martip

Looks like a sandro mk2 to me but fingers crossed.

December 28, 2017, 06:11:43 PM
Reply #125

Alanvideo

We are special ,we are Everton.

December 28, 2017, 06:12:01 PM
Reply #126

Macca77

Reminds me of Benzema

December 28, 2017, 06:16:49 PM
Reply #127

School of Science

Still think there's a footballer in Sandro, he moved into what we know now was a team in turmoil, devoid of confidence and I even think we signed too many players last summer. Well too many in the wrong positions anyway, maybe Sandro will flourish next to Cenk, who knows.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 28, 2017, 06:23:42 PM
Reply #128

mikey_blue

Reminds me of Benzema

That finish at 1:30 was lovely.

December 28, 2017, 06:28:45 PM
Reply #129

Macca77

Takes a great penalty as well

December 28, 2017, 06:29:59 PM
Reply #130

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Takes a great penalty as well
He can be on them after rooney has missed another five

Simply simply lovely

December 28, 2017, 06:36:38 PM
Reply #131

Lxxx

Still think there's a footballer in Sandro, he moved into what we know now was a team in turmoil, devoid of confidence and I even think we signed too many players last summer. Well too many in the wrong positions anyway, maybe Sandro will flourish next to Cenk, who knows.

Struggle to agree with that based on what we've seen so far. Which is very little.

December 28, 2017, 06:55:31 PM
Reply #132

School of Science

Struggle to agree with that based on what we've seen so far. Which is very little.

We have seen very little maybe because he has played very little, Lionel Messi would have struggled in this disjointed team this year. Still think it's to soon to judge him myself, he looked a good player in Spain in a poor team, can't think he's turned bad overnight.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 28, 2017, 07:02:04 PM
Reply #133

ajax_andy

Looks very different to Sandro in that video, good hold up play, strength and lots of goals inside the box.

I remember someone doing an analysis of Sandro when we signed him and his expected goal output was way lower than he'd achieved in that season Malaga, largely due to most goals being spectacular and from weird angles... This guy seems to be the opposite with lots of good goals from the kind of area you expect a goal scorer to be getting them from.

December 28, 2017, 07:09:39 PM
Reply #134

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Looks very different to Sandro in that video, good hold up play, strength and lots of goals inside the box.

I remember someone doing an analysis of Sandro when we signed him and his expected goal output was way lower than he'd achieved in that season Malaga, largely due to most goals being spectacular and from weird angles... This guy seems to be the opposite with lots of good goals from the kind of area you expect a goal scorer to be getting them from.

I agree. Lots of well struck shots inside the area.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.