August 17, 2018, 10:55:36 AM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 51403 times)

December 31, 2017, 01:46:06 AM
Reply #420

MmmblueBernard

We signed Tosser yet?

<Autocorrect not adjusted for comedy effect>
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 31, 2017, 01:57:12 AM
Reply #421

Faceatthefence

We signed Tosser yet?

<Autocorrect not adjusted for comedy effect>
Think its imminent,well i really hope so....just bought 2000 fake chest wigs.Well i mean the fellaini mop tops sold like hot cakes.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

December 31, 2017, 02:00:34 AM
Reply #422

MmmblueBernard

I can sense hes near. The stench of Paco Rabanne is overwhelming.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 31, 2017, 02:47:03 AM
Reply #423

eugene

December 31, 2017, 02:48:40 AM
Reply #424

Trowel

Turkish press say the 25m fee has been agreed, and it's only a matter of agreeing payment terms.

..."only"... as in "only Everton could..."

http://www.ntvspor.net/futbol/cenk-tosun-transferinde-sona-dogru-5a47bdf18112b919a80f8a99
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

December 31, 2017, 02:54:42 AM
Reply #425

ForzaItalia

I was unaware you knew me so well.

Everton finally have a talented manager who can take the club places, my interest in Everton has increased.

No offence, but obviously I didnt mean to like your post, scrolling on my phone.
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

December 31, 2017, 02:58:51 AM
Reply #426

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I was unaware you knew me so well.

Everton finally have a talented manager who can take the club places, my interest in Everton has increased.

I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

December 31, 2017, 03:27:52 AM
Reply #427

Alanvideo

<<<<< Cenk Tosun, UK's capital went to London
Besiktas national goal scorer Cenk Tosun, England's capital went to London. 26-year-old golcnn expected to sign Everton after the holiday
December 30, 2017 Saturday, 19:24:54 | Update:19:40:37
Cenk Tosun, who is known as Everton and many other clubs in the Premier League teams, flew to England. According to DHA, the wife went to London for a vacation with Ece Tosun at 17:30 today. Before the flight, Cenk, who did not refuse Besiktasli fans, took photographs with airport employees.
[​IMG]

THE LAST SITUATION IN THE TRANSPORT OF CENK TOSUN

According to the news in NTV Spor, Cenk Tosun has reached the last stage of transferring Everton. Merseyside team's football director Steve Walsh came to Istanbul yesterday to end this transfer and met with Beşiktaş Vice President Ahmet Nur ebi. After the negotiations, it was learned that Everton agreed to pay a fee of 25 million Euros.

According to the deal, if the final details of the deal are discussed, the transfer will be announced in a short period of time in case of a compromise on the payment plan. A short holiday in London Cenk is expected to pass the health check on January 2. The national goalkeeper's blue-and-white club was signed to sign a 4.5-year contract.

THE FIRST MATCH MAY BE DENIED!
The 26-year-old goal scorer, who will sign the contract with the final step of the transfer, is expected to play in the Liverpool derby on 5 January 2018.  >>>>

.........the national goalkeepers blue and white club ???
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 31, 2017, 03:36:09 AM
Reply #428

Macca77

Just been told by a know it all red that this fella is shit, gutted

December 31, 2017, 03:41:07 AM
Reply #429

GrantyBoy78

Lol

December 31, 2017, 03:45:29 AM
Reply #430

gizzblue

Just trying to soften the VVD blow for themselves is all ....world record  money for an average at best defender ....when they still have shite keepers ,you know that blow  .even if Vvd is awesome it won't improve the other Southampton reject or klavan.....but it's ok they've got Milner as cover 😅

December 31, 2017, 04:12:14 AM
Reply #431

Gash

Global Moderator
Screen shot this

2 transfer windows and a pre season, and big sam will have us challenging for top 4 next season.

Guaranteed

The only guarantee is that you chat some absolute shite.

December 31, 2017, 04:37:22 AM
Reply #432

Video_Dk

Cenk Tosun has scored 4 goals and 2 assist in his last 6 ucl games. Also he is performing better than last year. Football style of cenk tosun is very similar to harry kane. I believe that he is gonna be succesfull because he has got available physic for the epl but only if the other everton players could manage to create chances for him. He is one of the top 15 finishers in the world and he is a fox in the box. 😢Thanks for everything Cenk Tosun and good luck to Everton.  :thumbsup:

December 31, 2017, 04:39:27 AM
Reply #433

Gash

Global Moderator
Cenk Tosun has scored 4 goals and 2 assist in his last 6 ucl games. Also he is performing better than last year. Football style of cenk tosun is very similar to harry kane. I believe that he is gonna be succesfull because he has got available physic for the epl but only if the other everton players could manage to create chances for him. He is one of the top 15 finishers in the world and he is a fox in the box. 😢Thanks for everything Cenk Tosun and good luck to Everton.  :thumbsup:

Cheers.

Nice font.  :thumbsup:

December 31, 2017, 04:40:44 AM
Reply #434

blue slug

Cheers buddy hope youre right