February 25, 2018, 06:05:19 PM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 40068 times)

January 02, 2018, 07:58:19 PM
Reply #600

kramer0

Who negotiates our transfers and can we replace him?

January 02, 2018, 08:01:38 PM
Reply #601

ally2

Thankless task though isn't it? The deal to get Onyekuru sounded pretty clever. However being publicly desperate and on your arse in January is not a good place.

January 02, 2018, 08:02:34 PM
Reply #602

Simon Paul

Administrator
Thankless task though isn't it? The deal to get Onyekuru sounded pretty clever. However being publicly desperate and on your arse in January is not a good place.

everyone knows that anyone who buys in January is desperate, so they milk you dry

we've done it to other clubs, we have to accept it'll be done to us

nice one Walshy lar

January 02, 2018, 08:04:19 PM
Reply #603

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Not really, it's a 2 bob forum where I genuinely couldn't care less what peoples beliefs and opinions are about other people, races, religions or anything else.

I've said exactly the same to someone else about a non-racially based discussion so there's that little theory dead in the water.

You say that but as soon as someone objects to something it seems to be the same people who pop up to defend it.

I think youíre just really, really into people being allowed to be racist.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 02, 2018, 08:07:27 PM
Reply #604

Macca77

Can't say anything these days

January 02, 2018, 08:11:04 PM
Reply #605

mikey_blue

In the words of Ricky Gervais. "Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're correct"

People need to stop giving words so much power. Ignore them. When you remove the fuel from the fire, it peters out and goes away.

January 02, 2018, 08:13:54 PM
Reply #606

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Oh please do not confuse me for someone who is offended btw - I honk humour should be dark when it needs to be, I just think it should be funny and itís not all that funny reading the same joke again and again.

Iím just a big fan of people who leap to the defence of anything that just so happens to be racist 🙄 maybe you like racist shit thatís fine but letís not pretend itís about people taking offence, you enjoy making fun of other people for their differences letís just be honest.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 02, 2018, 08:15:52 PM
Reply #607

Bluedylan

Dont think anyone's massively offended tbh. Just not actually funny and a bit grim to think that any Turkish people reading this forum would think that the only thing we've got to say about them and their vast, storied history is that they haggle over deals.

All a bit reductive.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 02, 2018, 08:19:46 PM
Reply #608

Thornton_19

Dont think anyone's massively offended tbh. Just not actually funny and a bit grim to think that any Turkish people reading this forum would think that the only thing we've got to say about them and their vast, storied history is that they haggle over deals.

All a bit reductive.
I feel this forum has gotten  a bit of an element recently and I am not a fan of it at all.
I don't it offensive, I just find it depressing.

January 02, 2018, 08:22:26 PM
Reply #609

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Nothing racist here !

Generation Snowflake, or Snowflake Generation, is a neologistic term used to characterize the young adults of the 2010s as being more prone to taking offence and less resilient than previous generations, or as being too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own.

January 02, 2018, 08:23:06 PM
Reply #610

Bluedylan

I feel this forum has gotten  a bit of an element recently and I am not a fan of it at all.
I don't it offensive, I just find it depressing.

Hard to disagree, mate. Hard not to imagine that a number of them are Brexiteers and Trump supporters, devastated that the world is changing and leaving them behind, because they're not allowed to be openly racist anymore.

Poor snowflakes.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 02, 2018, 08:24:36 PM
Reply #611

Thornton_19

Nothing racist here !

Generation Snowflake, or Snowflake Generation, is a neologistic term used to characterize the young adults of the 2010s as being more prone to taking offence and less resilient than previous generations, or as being too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own.
'It's okay to be racist and offend other people, it's this generations fault for not being able to laugh at them with me.'

January 02, 2018, 08:28:01 PM
Reply #612

BlueMaquis

This thread has everything but the kitchen cenk...

January 02, 2018, 08:28:12 PM
Reply #613

sam of the south

Hard to disagree, mate. Hard not to imagine that a number of them are Brexiteers and Trump supporters, devastated that the world is changing and leaving them behind, because they're not allowed to be openly racist anymore.

Poor snowflakes.

Nice twist, homie.

Don't call them brexiteers, though; it is deliberately coined to sound like heroic, swashbuckling buccaneers.

When the reality is a lot of them are just boring cunts down the pub.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 02, 2018, 08:31:56 PM
Reply #614

Lxxx

It's all gone a bit pathetic in here.