November 14, 2018, 04:57:48 PM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 56715 times)

December 29, 2017, 07:24:14 PM
Read 56715 times

gizzblue

I see offence only goes one way again. Say something offensive against Islam or LBGT and everyone's up in arms. Yet someone complains about someone saying Jesus fucking Christ, and gets laughed at. Hypocrisy at its finest again.

Personally, I say Jesus fucking Christ a lot. I also say Allah is a cunt too though.

I'm balanced.
Equality is hate in equal proportion 👍👍.
Born not made a blue .

December 29, 2017, 11:27:24 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

I would prefer we take a punt on Luke Shaw than another ageing proven/average performer in Aaron Creswell.
Sod Creswell he's a red shite.
Born not made a blue .

December 30, 2017, 12:59:32 AM
Reply #2

gizzblue

Means absolutely nothing. We've had some good players who supported that lot. Players don't think of supporting a team the same way we fans do.
Can't help but the I feel deep down they ain't arsed.
Born not made a blue .

December 31, 2017, 03:45:29 AM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Just been told by a know it all red that this fella is shit, gutted
Just trying to soften the VVD blow for themselves is all ....world record  money for an average at best defender ....when they still have shite keepers ,you know that blow  .even if Vvd is awesome it won't improve the other Southampton reject or klavan.....but it's ok they've got Milner as cover 😅
Born not made a blue .

January 02, 2018, 07:00:27 PM
Reply #4

gizzblue

Can we PLEASE sack off these embarrassing stereotype shouts?!
What makes you think its a stereotype? ??.....are we not everton?
did we not fuck up the last window royal?
do we not now have the anti football man as manager ?.
Has the board and or the man in charge of all this shit changed since ?.

Nope .
Everton that
Born not made a blue .

January 02, 2018, 08:54:45 PM
Reply #5

gizzblue

Born not made a blue .

January 02, 2018, 10:46:04 PM
Reply #6

gizzblue

Are we gonna have a whipround to get this over the line then lads and lasses ????.
Born not made a blue .

January 03, 2018, 12:13:33 AM
Reply #7

gizzblue

Did the wrong fella actually play in that away cup tie at Wrexham? One of the highlights of the Li Tie period was before the matches watching well dressed Chinese tourists clicking away with their cameras at the less than salubrious buildings along Goodison Road. Lie Tie was a hopeless player, I think he was shifted out to Sheffield Wednesday?
Naa he was the better of the two Li Weifing I think his mate, was awful 😅😅...Moyes liked Lie Tie as a dm.
Born not made a blue .

January 04, 2018, 05:12:57 PM
Reply #8

gizzblue

Loved a bit of Jelavic.

Unique in his talent in that every second touch he took was a pass to the opposition.
Jelavic was a cracking poacher ruined by Moyes making him try and play football.
Born not made a blue .

January 04, 2018, 07:27:17 PM
Reply #9

gizzblue

The key to his success will be in signing a creative midfielder or getting our current players to be more creative.  I don't think the latter will work
We should try playing them in the right positions ....make a world of difference .
Born not made a blue .