August 15, 2018, 06:27:02 AM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 51160 times)

January 04, 2018, 06:13:01 PM
Reply #825

Lincs Toffee

Of course he is match fit, he played last week didnt he!?

Whats the cut off for him being able to play tomorrow?
Midday Friday I reckon Liz
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

January 04, 2018, 06:13:38 PM
Reply #826

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Midday Friday I reckon Liz

come onnnnnn get it sorted
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

January 04, 2018, 06:17:17 PM
Reply #827

themilkycoffees

Of course he is match fit, he played last week didnt he!?

Whats the cut off for him being able to play tomorrow?

I think it's 12pm tomorrow as the rule is noon before the original date of the game, which was the 6th January before it was moved for TV purposes! Would be a great option to have on the bench, at the very least.

January 04, 2018, 06:30:34 PM
Reply #828

Mac934

Allardyce on Cenk Tosun: "We've agreed a deal and are at the stage of personal terms. Hopefully, we might be able to get him registered in time to play in the cup."
In the 4th round hopefully 👍🏼😜
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!

January 04, 2018, 06:52:48 PM
Reply #829

Lincs Toffee

come onnnnnn get it sorted
I'll do my best
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

January 04, 2018, 07:05:04 PM
Reply #830

Gary1878

to be honest, i think this guy can come in and have nothing to lose for the rest of the season. Bed himself into our culture and the league (not our current way of playing), and get used to our surroundings ready for next season and when Big Sam hopefully disappears.

It is going to be a huge difference for him coming into such a competitive league.

I am not so worried about his goals for the rest of the season - I just want to see what the lad is made of in terms of effort, first touch and his all round game. If he is a good footballer, then goals should naturally flow.

January 04, 2018, 07:10:27 PM
Reply #831

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

It is going to be a huge difference for him coming into such a competitive league.

Its gonna be a huge difference for him playing in a team that doesn't attack
Simply simply lovely

January 04, 2018, 07:14:16 PM
Reply #832

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
His goalscoring record is actually very good so I don't know where the doubts come from regarding that?

January 04, 2018, 07:14:32 PM
Reply #833

Gary1878

Its gonna be a huge difference for him playing in a team that doesn't attack

And that.

January 04, 2018, 07:22:45 PM
Reply #834

bigmanbob

The key to his success will be in signing a creative midfielder or getting our current players to be more creative.  I don't think the latter will work

January 04, 2018, 07:27:02 PM
Reply #835

Macca77

Only watched a few youtube clips I know, but his hold up play looks very good, I reckon he'll be great for us.

January 04, 2018, 07:27:17 PM
Reply #836

gizzblue

The key to his success will be in signing a creative midfielder or getting our current players to be more creative.  I don't think the latter will work
We should try playing them in the right positions ....make a world of difference .

January 04, 2018, 07:35:07 PM
Reply #837

mikey_blue

Absolutely. The key to a good striker is the service he gets, probably one of the reasons our recent strikers (barring lukaku) have been pretty ineffective. Rooney is capable of a killer pass but not consistently, and we miss quality delivery's from out wide since Baines' decline.   

January 04, 2018, 07:53:05 PM
Reply #838

Bluedylan

Imagine having a competent striker who can control the ball and pose a consistent goal threat (hopefully). It'll be weird.

You'll be telling me we're going after a left footed left back and a midfielder who pass the ball next (too far?)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 07:58:29 PM by Bluedylan »
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 04, 2018, 07:56:03 PM
Reply #839

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Putting my life savings on a Cenk Tosun anfield winner sending the Turkish Blues into a frenzy
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.