February 21, 2018, 07:41:52 AM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 39206 times)

January 05, 2018, 12:12:11 AM
Reply #870

mikey_blue

Born and bred, educated in Germany there’s a fair chance he speaks half decent English, am sure he can say “on me ed son”

He'll only need to understand "Run the channel".

January 05, 2018, 12:14:04 AM
Reply #871

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Born and bred, educated in Germany there’s a fair chance he speaks half decent English, am sure he can say “on me ed son”

First team meeting he walks up to big Sam, takes the chalk off him, goes to the board and says 'Sam, you give me the ball. I do this, this, this, this, this.....goal. Easy' just like Pele in Escape to Victory
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 05, 2018, 12:39:02 AM
Reply #872

Lincs Toffee

Ridiculous if he starts tomorrow having only just signed, would also be a kick in the teeth to DCL, Niasse and Sandro, who in all honesty arent good enough, but have still given their all when required.
Didn’t mean to like (fucking fingers and phone) but I agree he shouldn’t start, give him the last 30mins though and let him show us what he’s made of
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

January 05, 2018, 12:47:26 AM
Reply #873

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be surprised if it's all completed before the game tomorrow.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 05, 2018, 12:48:39 AM
Reply #874

BlueForYou

Debut at Wembley
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

January 05, 2018, 12:50:05 AM
Reply #875

eugene

Ridiculous if he starts tomorrow having only just signed, would also be a kick in the teeth to DCL, Niasse and Sandro, who in all honesty arent good enough, but have still given their all when required.
They didn’t do it for nothing shape up or ship out this is the premiership we want winners from top to bottom

January 05, 2018, 12:57:42 AM
Reply #876

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Desperately want him to be boss but at the same time am worried he's the next whatever his name was who signed for Fulham

Simply simply lovely

January 05, 2018, 12:59:48 AM
Reply #877

KingdingalingNL

Desperately want him to be boss but at the same time am worried he's the next whatever his name was who signed for Fulham

Konstantinos Mitroglou??

January 05, 2018, 01:02:41 AM
Reply #878

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Konstantinos Mitroglou??
Bless you
Yeah him, I think
I appreciate he was greek but it's similar
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 01:04:47 AM by Jimmywhack »

Simply simply lovely

January 05, 2018, 01:19:42 AM
Reply #879

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

You can use these examples to discredit signing anyone to be fair.

January 05, 2018, 01:20:09 AM
Reply #880

blue slug

That’s the exact fella that came to my mind jimmy with this cenk lad

January 05, 2018, 01:36:17 AM
Reply #881

everton1952

We don't have much faith in ourselves do we? The Redshite have orgasms over anyone they sign. Different mindset I suppose. I have agreed to attend a public bar (alehouse) with two Redshite friends to watch the match. I won't actually watch it because I know where to sit where I can't see the screen. I will rely on their unbiased commentary. Roll on Saturday.

January 05, 2018, 01:36:42 AM
Reply #882

blue1948

If he is a good player and can hack it in the Prem, it should be evident almost straight away with some nice touches and good movement.

If he isn't cut out for it, then you can't sugarcoat a turd.
The word is Turk !

January 05, 2018, 01:38:18 AM
Reply #883

blue1948

We don't have much faith in ourselves do we? The Redshite have orgasms over anyone they sign. Different mindset I suppose. I have agreed to attend a public bar (alehouse) with two Redshite friends to watch the match. I won't actually watch it because I know where to sit where I can't see the screen. I will rely on their unbiased commentary. Roll on Saturday.
I can't do that any more ,even one of my best friends is a total prick when the game starts

January 05, 2018, 01:39:11 AM
Reply #884

toffee_scot

Mitroglu
Steve Marlet?