October 19, 2019, 08:08:37 PM

Author Topic: Rooney  (Read 16473 times)

December 27, 2017, 08:12:18 PM
Read 16473 times

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I think we can all agree he probably didnít.

December 29, 2017, 04:15:55 PM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
The doubts of Rooney's illness were dispelled for me by the official story of him travelling for WBA game but getting sent home with a virus.

And it IS quite dangerous for a athlete to perform when they're ill.

Not sure why there were ever any doubts in the first place ? Player gets sent home by manager as he is unwell and suddenly heís a cunt for infecting sick children a week before he had the virus  ???

February 09, 2018, 07:29:59 PM
Reply #2

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Cant see Rooney having half the intelligence needed to be a manager at any level

Bit harsh that !

February 09, 2018, 08:39:20 PM
Reply #3

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
But pretty accurate.

So what is his IQ then if you know ? I think he has sufficient intelligence to put his vast experience as a top flight player with a top flight club under a top flight manager into becoming a top flight coach, which is what a Manager is in todayís world of DOFís and boardroom strategists.

February 09, 2018, 08:50:21 PM
Reply #4

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
He gets hammered for the way he speaks - much like Beckham. The rags just like tearing an icon down - it's the only thing they like more than building one up.

He is much improved in interviews, the ..erm..has almost disappeared, look at videos of Beckham 20 years ago and compare with today, would love to see Rooney manage Everton one day.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 08:54:53 PM by Escla »