October 18, 2019, 06:50:52 PM

Author Topic: Rooney  (Read 16451 times)

February 10, 2018, 02:14:23 AM
Read 16451 times

sam of the south

Reckon there値l be a huge amount of build up to him finally becoming manager, then he値l probably do well in his first season, playing some divine football at times that we haven稚 seen at Everton in decades.

Then just as the fans hopes are raised about the glory days finally coming to Goodison, he値l fuck off to manage Man U.

Jesus, that's dark.

的 went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 04:57:59 AM
Reply #1

sam of the south

The generation that criticised him grew up idolising footballers that were literally wreckheads, is the mad thing.

Yeah, the same generation that mock Millennials for living in a world that has a fair amount of health and safety regs attached to it, rules that were created by crusty Baby Boomers themselves
的 went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 06:51:38 AM
Reply #2

sam of the south

He apparently had the lowest body fat percentage at Utd for years, so I think it's myth.

He might let it go a bit too much in he off seasons, but he's always where he should be once the season starts.

He's played in over 40 games near enough every single season since he broke through with us as a teenager, 55 one year for Utd.

Do you have a link to the Rooney bodyfat percentage claim, because I work with bodyfat percentage pretty often, and I think it is highly unlikely or plain made-up (not by you)
Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 06:55:43 AM
Reply #3

sam of the south

No a drug dealer told me. True story.

Nuff said
Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 07:05:26 AM
Reply #4

sam of the south

He had some video of Rooney pissed in his house wearing one of his Everton salmon home kits too, it was about 4 or 5 years ago. It was a strange encounter.

Sounds like a top night
Henry David Thoreau