August 17, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 18683 times)

December 28, 2017, 01:36:56 AM
Read 18683 times

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Won 2 away games in a year. I think people have to be realistic about how good (or bad) we actually are.
Unfortunately a draw is a more than decent result for us here

Yeah, as I expected the expectations are already starting to be lowered.

People calling a point against west Brom and good result, and now this.

They're 18th in the league. Anything but a win is poor.

December 28, 2017, 01:37:21 AM
Reply #1

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
This must be the 20th time this season we've had back to back away games as well.

December 28, 2017, 04:28:58 PM
Reply #2

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
These conceded three goals against West Ham.

Sad to see some of the stuff getting chatted in this thread.

I won't be having any meltdown of we draw like, but let's not pretend it's a good result of we do. We should be beating these with relative ease.

December 28, 2017, 04:41:08 PM
Reply #3

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think its easy like, weve had better EFC sides go there and get nothing

That's when Bournemouth were decent.

They're 18th in the league and on their way down, having just conceded three goals to a poor West Ham team.

We should be winning this. If we beat West Brom then I'd be inclined to say a point is a decent result. But having just seen the performance on Boxing Day we need to be winning this and anything less than a win is poor.

We are actually a really good team, with some players ten times as good as theirs. They just haven't been managed properley this season.

December 29, 2017, 08:56:45 PM
Reply #4

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I assume you were always telling us we had good defenders but just a poor manager

See this is the agenda. He's done a great job so far and yet there's plenty who want to give him little to no credit

People are absolutely itching to slaughter him. He rightly should have bought himself a reasonable amount of time with the results to date.

I don't think he's a miracle worker but I don't know how anyone can dispute he's done a great job this far

He's done a good job so far, not great.

Think the majority of comments have been fair towards him so far.

Apart from the odd person I don't see anyone pushing an agenda.

I think people just have different expectations to others.

December 29, 2017, 10:51:28 PM
Reply #5

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe we should get koeman back seeing as the fixture list was our only problem

The truth is we fluked a couple of results under unsworth to get us in that position. We look so much better defensively since allardyce came in

I just wonder when people will actually concede he's doing a good job. 1 poor performance with an average result and people are back moaning despite all the decent performances with good results that came before

Oh my god most people are saying he's done a good job for fucks sake.

We just have an issue with people like you saying he's basically working miracles and a point against Bournemouth is a good result.

That's where this whole debate stems from

December 30, 2017, 12:38:28 AM
Reply #6

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
A point against Bournemouth isn't a bad result. Wasnt it you who said anything less than a win was a terrible result. Sorry but that's just not realistic.

No i said a draw at Bournemouth is a poor result and I stand by that.

They're 18th in the league you know.

December 30, 2017, 12:47:12 AM
Reply #7

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Managing a kids team where your all pally pally is a world away from managing adults.

I’m sorry but best being honest with assessments of his dire performance instead of allowing Everton loyalty’s to cloud your judgement

It Says a lot about the Everton fan base and how fickle they are that so many wanted him as manager.
Plenty of idiots around

Agreed mate. Well said.

December 30, 2017, 08:03:37 PM
Reply #8

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
3 fucking DMs against Bournemouth hahahahha

McCarthy and gana will be CM with Morgan sitting

December 30, 2017, 09:12:11 PM
Reply #9

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
We've got absolutely nothing going forward.

December 30, 2017, 09:15:44 PM
Reply #10

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Not a shock given the team selection.

True. A lot of attacking players who haven't even made the bench.

December 30, 2017, 09:26:56 PM
Reply #11

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Like who? Vlasic aside, can’t think of anyone who should be in the team. Mirallas is off, Klassen has offered nothing, Lookman is naive and would be a massive liability away from home. Barkley off/unfit. Rooney/Bolasie are unfit...

Vlasic, lookman, Sandro.

Gives you a glimpse into his mentality when these players aren't on the bench, but two centre halves are.

December 30, 2017, 09:30:08 PM
Reply #12

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Let's get a competent striker before we blame the manager. Can't polish a turd

Let's try and get some players around the striker we already have instead of them being camped in their own half and not being able to get close to him.

The one time we've got in behind we had one player in the box.

December 30, 2017, 09:34:53 PM
Reply #13

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Reminder these are 18th and haven't had to get out of 2nd gear to go one up against us.

December 30, 2017, 09:41:45 PM
Reply #14

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Michael Keane wants an age on the ball and flaps it anytime the punt up field isn't on.