January 16, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 9957 times)

December 29, 2017, 03:01:56 PM
Reply #105

Bluedylan

Lads, can we stop saying that people are expecting really good football or to be controlling games, because no one is. I don't even have an issue with us setting up to be solid and difficult to beat in most games.

BUT...you have to have a genuine counter attacking threat of some description, and that has been the disappointment. That's all we're asking for, and that definitely isn't asking for too much.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 29, 2017, 03:04:37 PM
Reply #106

Gash

Global Moderator
Do you know we are playing premier league Bournemouth, not non league Bromley?

This talk that somehow if we attack them they will fall apart and we win. Thatís not based on any sense of reality.

An ageing Defoe would walk into our team.
They will start the match with the best finisher on the pitch.

He's injured. But crack on building them up like they're Man City.

December 29, 2017, 03:09:45 PM
Reply #107

Ramjam

Is Defoe Defoe out for our visit?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

December 29, 2017, 03:46:17 PM
Reply #108

Alanvideo

Is Defoe Defoe out for our visit?
............Yes Yes
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 29, 2017, 03:49:56 PM
Reply #109

Macca77

Rooney is fit and available for tomorrow

December 29, 2017, 08:07:38 PM
Reply #110

therealdunc

Anti Sam appropriate lack of respect  
Blue

December 29, 2017, 08:25:04 PM
Reply #111

Gash

Global Moderator
Anti Sam appropriate lack of respect  

Not at all, I wasn't really for him coming but I'm reasonably happy with what he's done so far.

There's a happy medium though, an 'anti Sam appropriate lack of respect ' isn't any different to a 'pro Sam appropriate lack of respect ' and making out that Bournemouth are some sort of Premier League heavyweights to soften the blow if we don't beat them.

December 29, 2017, 08:31:13 PM
Reply #112

eyesalwaysblue

We couldn't have beaten Accy Stanley before, hope he gets to addressing a few goals soon.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 29, 2017, 08:32:53 PM
Reply #113

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
We couldn't have beaten Accy Stanley before, hope he gets to addressing a few goals soon.
Yet we beat West ham before
Mad that

Simply simply lovely

December 29, 2017, 08:39:44 PM
Reply #114

Macca77

Not at all, I wasn't really for him coming but I'm reasonably happy with what he's done so far.

There's a happy medium though, an 'anti Sam appropriate lack of respect ' isn't any different to a 'pro Sam appropriate lack of respect ' and making out that Bournemouth are some sort of Premier League heavyweights to soften the blow if we don't beat them.

Annoys me the way some people think hes some sort of miracle worker, we were never in danger of being in trouble, we beat shite teams and he gets hailed even more, we draw against average struggling teams and it's a good result. A draw on Sat is far from a good result, its poor, same as the West Brom game.

December 29, 2017, 08:49:26 PM
Reply #115

eyesalwaysblue

Yet we beat West ham before
Mad that
The Sam effect was mad....didn't want him either would rather Unsy had flown and he might have done,we won't know now, some have soon forgotten just how bad it was already...mad that
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 29, 2017, 08:52:21 PM
Reply #116

KoemansNumberTens

Annoys me the way some people think hes some sort of miracle worker, we were never in danger of being in trouble, we beat shite teams and he gets hailed even more, we draw against average struggling teams and it's a good result. A draw on Sat is far from a good result, its poor, same as the West Brom game.

I assume you were always telling us we had good defenders but just a poor manager

See this is the appropriate lack of respect . He's done a great job so far and yet there's plenty who want to give him little to no credit

People are absolutely itching to slaughter him. He rightly should have bought himself a reasonable amount of time with the results to date.

I don't think he's a miracle worker but I don't know how anyone can dispute he's done a great job this far

December 29, 2017, 08:56:45 PM
Reply #117

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I assume you were always telling us we had good defenders but just a poor manager

See this is the appropriate lack of respect . He's done a great job so far and yet there's plenty who want to give him little to no credit

People are absolutely itching to slaughter him. He rightly should have bought himself a reasonable amount of time with the results to date.

I don't think he's a miracle worker but I don't know how anyone can dispute he's done a great job this far

He's done a good job so far, not great.

Think the majority of comments have been fair towards him so far.

Apart from the odd person I don't see anyone pushing an appropriate lack of respect .

I think people just have different expectations to others.

December 29, 2017, 08:56:45 PM
Reply #118

Macca77

No appropriate lack of respect  at all, never wanted him here, I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and hail him as some of saviour now, yes he's doing a decent job, but performances need to improve

December 29, 2017, 09:26:33 PM
Reply #119

KoemansNumberTens

He's done a good job so far, not great.

Think the majority of comments have been fair towards him so far.

Apart from the odd person I don't see anyone pushing an appropriate lack of respect .

I think people just have different expectations to others.

I think most have been fair but a lot of them fair ones do also add that they'll be no patience when the results go south.

We've not even had a transfer window yet and we were in a dreadful mess before he came. We've improved massively but there's definitely plenty who don't want to give him much time if the results aren't great.

Not so much an appropriate lack of respect  but I think a lot decided they didn't want him beforehand and despite him doing a good job so far it will take very little for them to decide they were right all along.