October 22, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 20819 times)

December 30, 2017, 08:29:24 PM
Read 20819 times

Stumpy

Jeepers,that line up is grim reading.No creativity there at all.

December 30, 2017, 11:35:13 PM
Reply #1

Stumpy

Let's face it though, Bournemouth are a difficult side to create chances against and their record against sides above them his season has been awesome
Sarcasm at it's best.

December 31, 2017, 01:07:33 AM
Reply #2

Stumpy

We have 32 players in our squad. 3 are maybe injured. We have attacking talent all over the place who never play. Klassen is better than Mccarthy and he has shown nothing so far. We play badly with 2 DM, so whats Frauds answer... Let's play 3 of them.Could of played Sig in midfield and Vlasic or Sandro up top. DCL is completely fatigued. Could play Sandro and/or Niasse. or Vlasic. So many options. The injury thing is no excuse against West Brom and Bournemouth.
Totally agree.Playing against the better clubs I understand being a bit more defensive,hence I was happy with the point v Chelsea.However the line ups for west brom and Bournemouth were way over the top defencivly.It handed initiative to 2 poor out of form sides,and if it had not been for 2 glaring misses from west brom we would have lost both games anyway.I don't think injuries had anything to do with the line ups,he was just being overly cautious.I'm grateful that he's dragged us us away from the the drop zone for now,but he has to start showing a bit more imagination going forward in his selections.