January 21, 2018, 11:12:07 AM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 10648 times)

December 30, 2017, 10:02:14 PM
Reply #435

Lxxx

Been the same all season. And it's nothing to do with form. It's lack of effort and why he got cheered on substitution against Swansea.

We're not mugs!

Another expensive flop by our much vaunted Director of Football. You can count on one hand his decent buys over three transfer windows, I'd be binning him off if he fucks this window up too.

December 30, 2017, 10:02:14 PM
Reply #436

duncandisorderly

Really poor from Allardyce starting with 3 holding midfielders, but we do have some shite players attacking wise. Kenny is good defensively but piss poor going forward while Martina is just piss poor. DCL is a young lad with a lot to learn, Sigurrdson is slightly above average but no pace, Lennon is poor. Still think we'll get something out of his though.

December 30, 2017, 10:02:21 PM
Reply #437

Ross

Don’t forget this is a team who’v conceded 11 in their last 3 games and we’ve not troubled them in the slightest.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 30, 2017, 10:02:35 PM
Reply #438

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Rooney on for McCarthy then
I have to return some videotapes.

December 30, 2017, 10:02:44 PM
Reply #439

kramer0

Yay, Rooney.

Too bad he has the Gana/Schneiderlin axis of death behind him.

December 30, 2017, 10:02:52 PM
Reply #440

KoemansNumberTens

No matter  how many games we have had over this period, and forgetting the last 2 0-0's  no way has McCarthy warranted a starting place in this squad  ---even if others need a rest , he is so far of the pace,,, that said   so has everyone

2 subs Davies and Rooney for MCcarthy & Morgs

Davies has been dreadful though. I think our manager just looks around and sees a load of shite options. Not good enough, not ready, not fit

December 30, 2017, 10:03:13 PM
Reply #441

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
d

What do you know about his tactics then ?
They seem quite simple tbh pal

Simply simply lovely

December 30, 2017, 10:03:25 PM
Reply #442

Cuttyblue

Been the same all season. And it's nothing to do with form. It's lack of effort and why he got cheered on substitution against Swansea.

We're not mugs!

I hate Schneiderlin so much, it's not healthy for my soul.  We play with 10 men when he's on the pitch.

December 30, 2017, 10:03:30 PM
Reply #443

Lxxx

I'd let Swansea have Sigurdsson back on the first for what he's actually worth. 25m

It's not that he's bad. He's just functional. Just a plodder who's convinced people he's a playmaker by being on every set piece

I don't think we'd get many offers at £25m mate.

December 30, 2017, 10:03:42 PM
Reply #444

Faceatthefence

.can't understand why McCarthy didn't just kick that ball out of play, Gaye was down injured right next to him, appalling decision to pass back. Having said that we have been crap, Bolasie and Rooney on at half time, for a start.
But from that mistake,4 defenders all go to stop the cross and leave the scorer with the freedom of Dorset
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

December 30, 2017, 10:03:46 PM
Reply #445

Macca77

d

What do you know about his tactics then ?

Picking 3 defensive midfielders against struggling teams is negative, same against West Brom, basically playing not to concede

December 30, 2017, 10:05:34 PM
Reply #446

sam of the south

I hate Schneiderlin so much, it's not healthy for my soul.  We play with 10 men when he's on the pitch.

😆 Great line
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 30, 2017, 10:05:46 PM
Reply #447

Everton Mint

2 mins and Rooney in with a chance.

December 30, 2017, 10:05:47 PM
Reply #448

Bluedylan

Nah Sigurdsson is a good player. I don't the think he joined us to watch the ball sailing over his head.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 30, 2017, 10:06:26 PM
Reply #449

KoemansNumberTens

Nah Sigurdsson is a good player. I don't the think he joined us to watch the ball sailing over his head.

That's a great ball to be fair.