October 19, 2018, 09:20:47 AM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 20568 times)

December 31, 2017, 12:21:50 AM
Reply #735

Rodenplav64

The post I quoted said "it was unsworth not allardyce that inherited a mess"
It's just plainly not true. We were terrible defensively under unsworth even in the 4 nil against West Ham.

No one will ever know if the West Ham game would have been Unsworths turning point . Some people actually gave Allardyce credit for that . Walking to stand still for the next 18 months but standing still is I believe the stability we were crying out for .

December 31, 2017, 12:31:04 AM
Reply #736

eyesalwaysblue

Think we've peaked position wise
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 31, 2017, 12:35:43 AM
Reply #737

TheTone

Think we've peaked position wise

The bird and myself were saying the same last night

December 31, 2017, 12:38:04 AM
Reply #738

Mayor Farnum

The days of ploughing through a season taking one game at a time are long gone. We are in the middle of the busiest time of the season with an injury hit squad. Sam played a changed side against our weakest opposition over this period and nearly got a point.

It's disappointing at the time but there is a bigger picture. Try not to make knee-jerk reactions and put the performance into perspective.

December 31, 2017, 12:38:22 AM
Reply #739

burkey17

Wrong selection. So negative. Niasse and Rooney should of started for me. McCarthy and DCL?!We equalised and thought we might have gone on?but with Subs so disjointed. They deserved to win. So much energy and pace!
Pickford- fantastic. If all comes down to selection for me! We have a lot to learn! You f'd up today Sam. Learn from it and stop going on that our defending was shite... and we have no productivity going forwards?! Well f'in set you're team up right! Yeh you have steadied the ship but your 1st XI today! Obviously Niasse has no chance with you?!
Ok positives 1 loss in 9 and still 9th when we were 17th so Thanks! But us Evertonians who know what the score is will not 'accept' turgid performances and picking such a poor/negative Midfield! Get it sorted for Mon!
And I'm with Kramer N'Zonzi is not the answer! Get someone in....forward ball please.. don't know who like? And hopefully this Tonsun is ok? but never seen him play so hopefully he's better than what we have. Over it- Rant over-lol!

December 31, 2017, 12:38:34 AM
Reply #740

eyesalwaysblue

was she dressed at the time? sorry to be nosey but it might lift the gloom.

December 31, 2017, 12:40:04 AM
Reply #741

Faceatthefence

Have you tried the one through the serving hatch.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

December 31, 2017, 12:40:55 AM
Reply #742

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
The days of ploughing through a season taking one game at a time are long gone. We are in the middle of the busiest time of the season with an injury hit squad. Sam played a changed side against our weakest opposition over this period and nearly got a point.

It's disappointing at the time but there is a bigger picture. Try not to make knee-jerk reactions and put the performance into perspective.

We have 32 players in our squad. 3 are maybe injured. We have attacking talent all over the place who never play. Klassen is better than Mccarthy and he has shown nothing so far. We play badly with 2 DM, so whats Frauds answer... Let's play 3 of them.Could of played Sig in midfield and Vlasic or Sandro up top. DCL is completely fatigued. Could play Sandro and/or Niasse. or Vlasic. So many options. The injury thing is no excuse against West Brom and Bournemouth.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 31, 2017, 12:46:48 AM
Reply #743

TheTone

Have you tried the one through the serving hatch.

December 31, 2017, 12:47:02 AM
Reply #744

brittcop1

We have 32 players in our squad. 3 are maybe injured. We have attacking talent all over the place who never play. Klassen is better than Mccarthy and he has shown nothing so far. We play badly with 2 DM, so whats Frauds answer... Let's play 3 of them.Could of played Sig in midfield and Vlasic or Sandro up top. DCL is completely fatigued. Could play Sandro and/or Niasse. or Vlasic. So many options. The injury thing is no excuse against West Brom and Bournemouth.
So true.

December 31, 2017, 12:54:36 AM
Reply #745

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Is what it is really, can’t tell me there’s a quality difference between us, palace, West Ham, Watford, Leicester, Burnley in terms of squad and management.

Only thing we have going for us is our name.

We’ve sunk into mid table, sold our prize jewels without replacing...Story of my life as an Everton fan tbh.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 31, 2017, 12:57:15 AM
Reply #746

Bluedylan

Is what it is really, can’t tell me there’s a quality difference between us, palace, West Ham, Watford, Leicester, Burnley in terms of squad and management.

Only thing we have going for us is our name.

We’ve sunk into mid table, sold our prize jewels without replacing...Story of my life as an Everton fan tbh.

Massive difference between us and Burnley in terms of management.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 31, 2017, 12:58:19 AM
Reply #747

eyesalwaysblue

Fraud? if ever there was a manager who could be called fraud it's not Allardyce, he's a 1 string guitar for fucks sake... the squad is poor,he was brought in to polish a turd and he's managed a creditable satin finish up to now. if he keeps half way up with this lot it'll be a good job done.

December 31, 2017, 12:58:44 AM
Reply #748

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Massive difference between us and Burnley in terms of management.

True unfortunately.

Roy has palace absolutely balling as well.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 31, 2017, 01:00:50 AM
Reply #749

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Fraud? if ever there was a manager who could be called fraud it's not Allardyce, he's a 1 string guitar for fucks sake... the squad is poor,he was brought in to polish a turd and he's managed a creditable satin finish up to now. if he keeps half way up with this lot it'll be a good job done.

Yeah the kickbacks he took when English manager. Not fraud. The pretending to be a top quality manager because of an ear piece and then collecting 6m/ year is fraud. pretending to be a decent manger and then parking the bus against Bournemouth and West Brom. thats being a fraud.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...