October 23, 2019, 05:07:21 PM

Author Topic: Mirallas  (Read 18988 times)

April 04, 2018, 04:39:01 PM
Reply #150

Jamokachi

I don't think you can level an accusation of a lack of effort at Mirallas. Decline in quality and output, inconsistency and being a bit agro yes. But not a lack of effort.

April 04, 2018, 04:40:49 PM
Reply #151

Lxxx

I don't think you can level an accusation of a lack of effort at Mirallas. Decline in quality and output, inconsistency and being a bit agro yes. But not a lack of effort.

If you can go though game after game and not know he was even on the pitch I'd say he's not putting a decent enough shift in.

April 04, 2018, 05:13:48 PM
Reply #152

themilkycoffees

Capable of brilliant things, but they were few and far between and less and less often after season or two. Not sure his heart is in it anymore. He was a 'big-game' player when he first came and that faded over time too.

April 12, 2018, 11:15:32 PM
Reply #153

Morta75

Over the top and fare away... Sell this summer

April 12, 2018, 11:33:59 PM
Reply #154

kramer0

Okay, but who's buying?

What a terrible idea it was to renew his contract for three years.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 11:36:55 PM by kramer0 »

April 13, 2018, 03:17:18 AM
Reply #155

Cereal Killer

Okay, but who's buying?

What a terrible idea it was to renew his contract for three years.

Demand will be high for a World Cup winner  ;)

Or just West Ham

April 13, 2018, 05:51:31 AM
Reply #156

dunkster

Is he even playing a part in the world cup?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

April 13, 2018, 04:13:53 PM
Reply #157

Hesmenos

Olympiakos have opened negotiations to loan him for next season, they are not interested in buying him. According to the Greek press the only team that has shown interest in buying him so far is Standard Liege.
Mirallas has stated many times that he is only interested in playing for Olympiakos so I'm not sure we have much of an option. I reckon we'll keep loaning him out until his contract finishes.

April 13, 2018, 05:32:50 PM
Reply #158

Lxxx

Olympiakos have opened negotiations to loan him for next season, they are not interested in buying him. According to the Greek press the only team that has shown interest in buying him so far is Standard Liege.
Mirallas has stated many times that he is only interested in playing for Olympiakos so I'm not sure we have much of an option. I reckon we'll keep loaning him out until his contract finishes.

I'm pretty sure they won't be picking up his full wages though. Or maybe they might in exchange for waiving a loan fee. Either way it gets him out the club and off the books. 

April 13, 2018, 06:21:46 PM
Reply #159

themilkycoffees

There's not a chance we should be thinking about loaning him out again. Let him go to Olympiakos or whoever he wants on a free so we're not paying astronomical wages for a player who will be out on loan until 2020.

April 13, 2018, 06:27:40 PM
Reply #160

Ramjam

There's not a chance we should be thinking about loaning him out again. Let him go to Olympiakos or whoever he wants on a free so we're not paying astronomical wages for a player who will be out on loan until 2020.
I disagree, let him request a transfer or put him in the reserves until he does. Someone will come in for him and he'll have to bite the bullet or else he's finished at this level, enter West Ham, Cardiff or Wolves
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 06:30:32 PM by Ramjam »
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 13, 2018, 07:06:57 PM
Reply #161

themilkycoffees

I disagree, let him request a transfer or put him in the reserves until he does. Someone will come in for him and he'll have to bite the bullet or else he's finished at this level, enter West Ham, Cardiff or Wolves

We won't get much of a fee for him anyway and it's £50,000+ a week than can be better spent elsewhere. Liked Mirallas when he first came but he's been a bit of a let down overall. I don't think we should be keeping someone at the club who throws regular strops and pisses about in training, not even in the U23s.

April 13, 2018, 08:21:27 PM
Reply #162

D15TIN

We won't get much of a fee for him anyway and it's £50,000+ a week than can be better spent elsewhere. Liked Mirallas when he first came but he's been a bit of a let down overall. I don't think we should be keeping someone at the club who throws regular strops and pisses about in training, not even in the U23s.
Think hes on 80k a week

April 13, 2018, 10:00:13 PM
Reply #163

KoemansNumberTens

We fuck everything up. Renewed the contract of a player we didnít want and heís worth so little that decision will end up costing us money. Itís inept

April 14, 2018, 11:23:47 PM
Reply #164

Lxxx

We fuck everything up. Renewed the contract of a player we didn’t want and he’s worth so little that decision will end up costing us money. It’s inept

It's no wonder he signed it even though he wasn't getting a game. What kind of person would turn that kind of money down.