September 20, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

Author Topic: Mirallas  (Read 14255 times)

May 05, 2018, 04:35:14 AM
Reply #195

blue slug

I canít think that anyone would want him around next season

May 05, 2018, 04:43:53 AM
Reply #196

Gash

Global Moderator
His attitude's been questionable throughout his time here and not just the penalty incident and now he can't even perform for a team he wants to move to and should be doing all he can to get the move. Time for him to be moved on.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 04:45:17 AM by Gash »

May 05, 2018, 05:53:21 AM
Reply #197

kramer0

*shakes fist at thread for reminding me of his stupid contract*

May 06, 2018, 01:47:07 PM
Reply #198

Hesmenos

The official reason given by Olympiakos is that Mirallas asked not to play in today's game against Giannena because he didn't want to risk an injury before the World Cup. The club agreed but as it is the last game of the season decided that they might as well terminate his loan.
It is not considered as a punishment for Mirallas with whom they have a good working relationship. They then went on to say that there is no way they will pay Everton's original asking price for the player.

May 06, 2018, 01:53:40 PM
Reply #199

KoemansNumberTens

Iíd be surprised if we could even give him away now. Will cost us money to move him on

May 07, 2018, 09:51:16 PM
Reply #200

dunkster

Moyesie will take him
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 07, 2018, 10:04:45 PM
Reply #201

KoemansNumberTens

Not a chance we wonít get stuck with him. Heís absolute shite, has a dreadful attitude and is on relatively big wages. Weíll have to pay him to go.

Got to laugh we manage to fuck ourselves both ends. Lose Barkley cheap. Tie mirallas to a daft contract he canít justify.

May 07, 2018, 10:57:24 PM
Reply #202

velimski

The official reason given by Olympiakos is that Mirallas asked not to play in today's game against Giannena because he didn't want to risk an injury before the World Cup. The club agreed but as it is the last game of the season decided that they might as well terminate his loan.
It is not considered as a punishment for Mirallas with whom they have a good working relationship. They then went on to say that there is no way they will pay Everton's original asking price for the player.

As if he should be anywhere near Belgium's  world cup squad.

May 07, 2018, 11:01:52 PM
Reply #203

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
A promoted team will have him. Neil Warnock signing all over this
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 07, 2018, 11:03:35 PM
Reply #204

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Genuine sympathies to anyone who ends up with him.

May 07, 2018, 11:13:16 PM
Reply #205

sam of the south

Heís not as big a myth as Williams, but heís been staking a claim for the title these last couple of years.

That contract extension was insane.

Could only assume we thought other sides would wanna buy him.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 11:42:36 PM by sam of the south »
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

May 07, 2018, 11:20:48 PM
Reply #206

KoemansNumberTens

Heís not as big a myth as Williams, but heís being staking a claim for the title these last couple of years.

That contract extension was insane.

Could only assume we thought other sides would wanna buy him.

I prefer Williams. Least at his worst heís a defender who tries to defend. Mirallas is a winger who doesnít go past people or put crosses in. He just cuts inside and gives it simple (and backwards)

May 07, 2018, 11:29:17 PM
Reply #207

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I prefer Williams. Least at his worst heís a defender who tries to defend. Mirallas is a winger who doesnít go past people or put crosses in. He just cuts inside and gives it simple (and backwards)

Mirallas was at least a good player for a period of time though.

He has spent the last three years doing the same old shite though.

May 07, 2018, 11:41:56 PM
Reply #208

sam of the south

I could never bring myself to say that I prefer Williams over anything, not even a violent case of Diarrhoea.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

May 07, 2018, 11:48:57 PM
Reply #209

KoemansNumberTens

Mirallas was at least a good player for a period of time though.

He has spent the last three years doing the same old shite though.

The Belgium Ronaldo. Proper exciting winger when he first game. Fast and full of tricks. Fuck knows what happened to him