May 27, 2018, 07:03:02 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Man United  (Read 11156 times)

January 02, 2018, 01:11:11 AM
Reply #390

dchans

Pogba is a proper over rated twat

Complete melt in real life too
Fancy your own online, part time business?  Just PM me for more details...

January 02, 2018, 01:11:23 AM
Reply #391

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
0-2 defeat but win because we played well for 10 minutes for the Allardyce fans.

I'm no Allardyce fan but I don't mind at all how we've approached this today. Lack of quality in the final third has cost us but it's an improvement going forward. There's a bad case of minds made up going on with him.

January 02, 2018, 01:11:26 AM
Reply #392

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
I can't think of something blunt enough to use as an appropriate metaphor for our attacking abilities.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

January 02, 2018, 01:11:46 AM
Reply #393

Martip

McCarthy been fantastic since he came on, if can stay clear of injures from now he’ll be a massive asset.
A fit McCarthy over Morgan any day of the week. Morgan only looks good in slow games as soon as the pace picks up he's a passenger.

January 02, 2018, 01:11:58 AM
Reply #394

Everton Mint

Better than parking the bus. Just beaten by the better team.

January 02, 2018, 01:12:19 AM
Reply #395

TheTone

Next up , Phil Taylor winning another worlds, brilliant start to the new year this

January 02, 2018, 01:12:43 AM
Reply #396

eyesalwaysblue

Other than their keeper has had fuck all to do?

we've competed most of the game against world class players, with our limits what more could be asked..

I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 02, 2018, 01:13:30 AM
Reply #397

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
When did Lingard become a player. Great goal.

Subs worked today. Fair play Sam
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 02, 2018, 01:13:53 AM
Reply #398

cantoffee

Pogba is a proper over rated twat

Complete melt in real life too
Nah, by far the best player on the pitch. A complete midfielder in every respect.

But yea definitely a melt.

January 02, 2018, 01:13:56 AM
Reply #399

Shogun

Administrator
I'm no Allardyce fan but I don't mind at all how we've approached this today. Lack of quality in the final third has cost us but it's an improvement going forward. There's a bad case of minds made up going on with him.

Played well first half.

Second half, every single evertonian knew what was coming after five minutes and nothing was changed.

Need a goal and he takes off the one player capable of scoring one. Granted we played better once the subs came on but we aren't going to score a goal without Rooney or Sigurdsson on the pitch so it was pointless.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 02, 2018, 01:14:03 AM
Reply #400

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
So now we have to win 11-2 to go up to 8th.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

January 02, 2018, 01:14:17 AM
Reply #401

Bwana

Boom boom boom. Happy 2018.

El Grande has steadied the ship, I think we're ok considering the bottom-3 etc. What's the point at the moment... xcept the coming Saturday?

I've conceded the season. Cup-run! Here we go (for another 5 days at least)!
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

January 02, 2018, 01:14:40 AM
Reply #402

Cuttyblue

Better than parking the bus. Just beaten by the better team.

Yep. Not much the manager could do about tonight’s game. We have no quality out there - we are a really mediocre group of players

January 02, 2018, 01:15:09 AM
Reply #403

GrantyBoy78

0-2 defeat but win because we played well for 10 minutes for the Allardyce fans.
Everything alright at home, son?

January 02, 2018, 01:15:24 AM
Reply #404

sam of the south

I agree.

Trouble is, much like Moyes and Koeman before him, I fear he will use the fact that we've conceded twice to then revert back to blanket defence and anonymous/cautious attacking intent.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them