October 19, 2019, 11:09:21 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Man United  (Read 21669 times)

January 02, 2018, 01:48:35 AM
Reply #30

sam of the south

Did he just say that having no shots on target is "normal" as in 'to be expected'?
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 02, 2018, 01:49:12 AM
Reply #31

sam of the south

Well am gonna go home now, lie on my couch with a t-towel on my chest and watch Hustle or Penthouse, crack one or two out, then watch the darts

Fuck you Everton

Yeah, that Phil Taylor is a hot piece of arse 👌🏼
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 02, 2018, 01:52:02 AM
Reply #32

sam of the south

You'll never see Allardyce take accountability for anything mate. Never has, never will.

I think the same can be said of 99% of managers to be honest
Henry David Thoreau

January 02, 2018, 01:53:46 AM
Reply #33

sam of the south

Speaking of managers like that, Mark Hughes should be available soon :)

Out of the frying pan..
Henry David Thoreau