February 22, 2018, 05:07:18 AM

Author Topic: Lennon  (Read 8114 times)

January 19, 2018, 11:45:13 PM
Reply #60

D15TIN

I'd rather lennon played over bolasie at this moment in time tbh think he has a much better partnership with kenny, think he's a better player than most give him credit for, good signing for burnley.

January 19, 2018, 11:45:43 PM
Reply #61

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
A little risky to sell a player to one of our rivals.
He's not signing for Huddersfield pal

Simply simply lovely

January 19, 2018, 11:48:38 PM
Reply #62

everton1952

I'd rather lennon played over bolasie at this moment in time tbh think he has a much better partnership with kenny, think he's a better player than most give him credit for, good signing for burnley.
I could not agree less with what you said. He contributes virtually nothing and we are well rid. I am glad that his health problems have not affected his marketabiity. Good luck at Burnley.

January 19, 2018, 11:51:10 PM
Reply #63

D15TIN

I could not agree less with what you said. He contributes virtually nothing and we are well rid. I am glad that his health problems have not affected his marketabiity. Good luck at Burnley.
Did you not see his partnership with Kenny in probably our ONLY decent run of form this season? Won 2/3 penalties from just 1,2s with kenny, works his balls off, tracks back.
Im now watching 30million- 1 goal Yannick Bolasie play in defeat number 4 in a row now not track back and try some daft trick instead of trying to cross or shoot

January 19, 2018, 11:58:50 PM
Reply #64

everton1952

Actually the fact that Burnley want him is interesting, considering their all out physical style of play. Everyone plays full out for 90 minutes. I can't imagine  Lennon having that stamina. But like I said, his world has taken off again following his illness. Just glad he is not staying with us. Probably two more will be moved on before this window is out. Maybe we can promote the young left back we left out of the squad. 

January 20, 2018, 12:05:52 AM
Reply #65

Lxxx

Makes sense. 6 months left on his contract so if we get a couple of million it's a good deal for all parties. We're also bringing the average age of the squad down bit by bit by moving on two 30 years olds and replacing them with 28 and 26.

January 20, 2018, 12:11:25 AM
Reply #66

arteta4spain

One out one in then? Garbutt or A.N. Other to come in?

January 20, 2018, 12:16:09 AM
Reply #67

ally2

It's like a parallel universe in here for me!

My main issue with Lennon was that he didn't do anything.

January 20, 2018, 12:16:44 AM
Reply #68

therealdunc

Why do so many people hate FACTS?

Look at his stats, hes genuinely a poor player at this level

Good riddance
Blue

January 20, 2018, 12:18:06 AM
Reply #69

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Why do so many people hate FACTS?

Look at his stats, he's genuinely a poor player at this level

Good riddance
Mainly cos stats don't tell the full story. Hey ho

Simply simply lovely

January 20, 2018, 12:20:39 AM
Reply #70

boothill

Probably in the top 3 of our most consistent performers this season. Got to change the way we play now or jjk will get mullard on the right with no lennon in front of him. Good look aaron

January 20, 2018, 12:24:33 AM
Reply #71

therealdunc

Mainly cos stats don't tell the full story. Hey ho

I take your point but
They do in this case

Just offers very little going forward, working hard is his best attribute which tells you more than anything about his lack of ability
Blue

January 20, 2018, 12:35:54 AM
Reply #72

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I take your point but
They do in this case

Just offers very little going forward, working hard is his best attribute which tells you more than anything about his lack of ability
I'm not saying he is brilliant but he offers the side balance. Stats won't show this.
Pienaar didnt have great assists and goals stats either. I'm guessing you thought he was shite too

The one thing that does surprise me in this,  is you are a huge fan of a manager who has been bang average at best yet you are harsh as fuck on players

Simply simply lovely

January 20, 2018, 12:38:41 AM
Reply #73

therealdunc

The players have had months if not years at the club to prove themselves

The manager has had less than 2 months and already there is so much nasty hatred based on ill informed opinion from the London media.

Blue

January 20, 2018, 12:42:33 AM
Reply #74

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
The players have had months if not years at the club to prove themselves

The manager has had less than 2 months and already there is so much nasty hatred based on ill informed opinion from the London media.
That's your standard reply.

Simply simply lovely