November 19, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton FA Cup 3rd Round  (Read 21587 times)

January 02, 2018, 06:49:17 PM
Read 21587 times

Alanvideo

Theres a slight possibility they may be without salah,,mane and courtinio 
............should keep the score down a bit is all. :-X
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 02, 2018, 08:14:34 PM
Reply #1

Alanvideo

Couple of episodes of Rosemary And Thyme on ITV3 at the same time, that's my night sorted.
.................come on ,the sock drawer must be ready for another tidy  by now.

January 02, 2018, 11:53:21 PM
Reply #2

Alanvideo

Theyre often better away from home this season, although they might lose a bit of interest in it if they had to go to a replay
..............rather beat them there ,kill 2 birds with one stone.

January 03, 2018, 03:58:38 PM
Reply #3

Alanvideo

Any chance of an ex-Everton player in the punditry team for this ? 

January 03, 2018, 04:22:23 PM
Reply #4

Alanvideo

Who?
..............rhymes with Lineker . But he's the host not a pundit.

January 05, 2018, 09:52:45 PM
Reply #5

Alanvideo

Can't wait for this. 8000 blues, nothing to lose. I fancy us, but I fancy us most weeks.
[/quote

Pulling into lime street I’m an hour, check in to hotel, couple of pints then out to Anfield, haven’t been to a match there for 25 years, anyone know where the blues gather for a pint ?
..............mostly in our own matchday pubs and then walk across the park.

January 05, 2018, 11:27:23 PM
Reply #6

Alanvideo

Exactly right, there is no pressure on us to win because the bookies have us at 55-1, nobody outside of a few die hard S on here really expects us to win but we live in hope of a miracle.
..............15/2 on Paddy Power and most other firms thereabouts

January 06, 2018, 04:30:39 PM
Reply #7

Alanvideo

It looks like he will get away with it, though (what a surprise that would be eh)

Fans are pointing out (including RS) that Holgate is relatively calm when Firmino is calling him 'crazy' and 'a son of a bitch in Portuguese', but then Kenny's head blocks out the camera's view of Firmino (who is continuing to verbalise) and then Holgate goes apeshit.

Now, the ref was there.

And the ref was pro RS all night.

If Firmino didn't say something inflammatory Holgate would clearly have been sent off.

That is my take on it.
.................Yes I would agree. Madley didn't issue a card because if he had ,the incident would have been said to be dealt with. Now it can be investigated further.

January 06, 2018, 05:38:10 PM
Reply #8

Alanvideo

You can get sent off then receive further action. Carding Firmino wouldn’t preclude him receiving additional punishment.
...........oh well that was my understanding of the rules maybe I'm mistaken. It seems odd though that Holgate wasn't carded for the push ?