August 17, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton FA Cup 3rd Round  (Read 18468 times)

January 02, 2018, 08:21:16 PM
Read 18468 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think we’ll match them 4-2-3-1 and beat them.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 02, 2018, 09:28:52 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford

Kenny Holgate Williams Cuco

Gana Rooney

Vlasic Sigurdsson  Bolassie

Tosun
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 09:30:04 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 02, 2018, 09:34:23 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Would actually accept

Gana Schneiderlin
      Rooney

Vlasic Tosun Bolassie

January 03, 2018, 12:44:46 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Honestly I think we’ll beat them here.

January 04, 2018, 12:56:11 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Bolasie protecting Martina? We’d get raped down the left.

Going to happen anyway lid. What we didn’t against United.

Plus remember they have no Salah, just
Mane.

January 06, 2018, 06:24:10 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Howwwwwww horrible was that.

Whensnthat deal with the devil going to run out eh?