November 21, 2018, 03:28:12 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton FA Cup 3rd Round  (Read 21667 times)

January 06, 2018, 04:29:10 AM
Reply #30

eyesalwaysblue

Niasse shouldn't have been put there....
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 06, 2018, 04:38:41 AM
Reply #31

eyesalwaysblue

I'm made up that he's actually learned how to defend but he's a liability in possession. Our opponents can let him have the ball all day, wherever he wants it, and nothing will come of it. It's a problem.

You can like him if you want, but to me, he never has been, or will be, good enough, no matter how free he was.
It's not a matter of liking him it's a matter of is he doing what he is asked to do surely, he's far from top drawer but he's been doing ok, no howlers again tonight just steady away, fairly solid against a very good team, pissed off to lose against them but much improvement, after the trauma of Koeman i'll take it ..

January 06, 2018, 05:11:38 AM
Reply #32

eyesalwaysblue

If there's evidence they daren't swerve it..

January 06, 2018, 05:15:44 AM
Reply #33

eyesalwaysblue

Holgate should get a 2 year ban for falsely accusing a player of racism to save himself from getting sent off
If he did that it would be worse than racism..

January 06, 2018, 05:23:35 AM
Reply #34

eyesalwaysblue

It really wouldn't be
Ever been wrongly accused of something bad?

January 06, 2018, 05:34:02 AM
Reply #35

eyesalwaysblue

Yep.

Ever been racially abused?

Nah, me neither, because I'm a white male and priviledged and bulletproof.

To someone of colour, whose had racism from being a toddler, being made to feel wrong for just being who you are, it is far deeper and far more hurtful than I or any other white geezer could imagine.
Yes it is totally agree, what i said was IF he did that it would be worse than racism for that very reason, so i am preying that's not what Holgate did, been on the wrong end of ignorant bigots nearly committed the ultimate because of it, luckily the wife stopped me..

January 06, 2018, 11:46:16 AM
Reply #36

eyesalwaysblue

Hope this fizzles out quick, both sides ended up looking bad with the other one.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 05:03:33 PM by eyesalwaysblue »

January 06, 2018, 05:26:15 PM
Reply #37

eyesalwaysblue

Pickford been very good for us, it was a bad time for a mistake but they've  been rare with him, all in all we competed last night which is improvement, we have a forward, lets hope he's the one. Refuse to believe the seasons over though no trophies obviously but a lot of games left to climb a few places, will take that as it's something that seemed a million miles away a couple of months ago.

January 06, 2018, 10:38:48 PM
Reply #38

eyesalwaysblue

Will just damage both clubs.....needs ending

January 06, 2018, 10:56:41 PM
Reply #39

eyesalwaysblue

But shit like this needs to be dealt with properly.
There is no evidence otherwise it would be there now, if there was then yes, avoid an Evra/suarez at all costs nobody gained shit, as toxic as Firminio is the lip read was "son of a bitch" no other evidence so far from the BBC earlier at half time Fleetwood game and no bias as far as i could see, our player could just be wrong here.

January 06, 2018, 11:07:24 PM
Reply #40

eyesalwaysblue

It still needs to be investigated properly though. There may not be video evidence, but there is the refs report and the recording of his match mike, plus the players. Just because the video evidence is inconclusive doesn't mean it gets brushed under the carpet
I agree but if if it's not there move on as soon as possible is what i mean mate, it would be more damaging than the UTD one otherwise, i'm not saying Holgate is lying just he may have made a genuine mistake.

January 06, 2018, 11:39:29 PM
Reply #41

eyesalwaysblue

Oh yeah I agree. I thought you just meant forget it now.
No just if there's no evidence avoid a saga.. Allardyce and Klopp already avoiding making King Kenny's mistake no T shirt printing this time.