October 22, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton FA Cup 3rd Round  (Read 20530 times)

January 06, 2018, 05:21:12 AM
Reply #705

everton1952

Wow only 2 years?  Perhaps a suspended prison term might be appropriate. What a laugh.

January 06, 2018, 05:23:35 AM
Reply #706

eyesalwaysblue

It really wouldn't be
Ever been wrongly accused of something bad?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 06, 2018, 05:23:53 AM
Reply #707

sam of the south

I hope you called him a virgin

I won't say anything to him, or any Redshite that I know
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 06, 2018, 05:26:45 AM
Reply #708

sam of the south

Ever been wrongly accused of something bad?

Yep.

Ever been racially abused?

Nah, me neither, because I'm a white male and priviledged and bulletproof.

To someone of colour, whose had racism from being a toddler, being made to feel wrong for just being who you are, it is far deeper and far more hurtful than I or any other white geezer could imagine.

January 06, 2018, 05:31:44 AM
Reply #709

chang

What ever Firminio said ought to of been picked up by the refs headset?

January 06, 2018, 05:33:10 AM
Reply #710

everton1952

Season over and it just had to be that cunt who did it.

Fuck this, see you next season
Do you mean you will stop going to watch them with 4 months to go? What kind of shite supporter are you then? (Or do you mean you will just watch another channel on your TV instead)?

January 06, 2018, 05:34:02 AM
Reply #711

eyesalwaysblue

Yep.

Ever been racially abused?

Nah, me neither, because I'm a white male and priviledged and bulletproof.

To someone of colour, whose had racism from being a toddler, being made to feel wrong for just being who you are, it is far deeper and far more hurtful than I or any other white geezer could imagine.
Yes it is totally agree, what i said was IF he did that it would be worse than racism for that very reason, so i am preying that's not what Holgate did, been on the wrong end of ignorant bigots nearly committed the ultimate because of it, luckily the wife stopped me..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 06, 2018, 05:35:22 AM
Reply #712

Macca77

January 06, 2018, 05:35:23 AM
Reply #713

Shogun

Administrator
Do you mean you will stop going to watch them with 4 months to go? What kind of shite supporter are you then? (Or do you mean you will just watch another channel on your TV instead)?

He's one that makes the effort to support Everton being shite despite being 4000 miles away.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 06, 2018, 05:42:13 AM
Reply #714

everton1952

An effort? What effort is it to turn a TV on? Distance makes no difference at all. If you are a Blue in Australia you don't turn your back cos you lose a few games. See you next season my arse.

January 06, 2018, 05:44:51 AM
Reply #715

sam of the south

An effort? What effort is it to turn a TV on? Distance makes no difference at all. If you are a Blue in Australia you don't turn your back cos you lose a few games. See you next season my arse.

Mate, please don't wind people up when they're hurting from losing to the Redshite.

It's unnecessary, and all of us are pissed off, and any of us are entitled to throw our toys out of the pram after that without getting baited by a fellow blue.

January 06, 2018, 05:46:28 AM
Reply #716

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

People are upset after a loss, I think you can just take certain reactions as being emotionally driven and move on without needing to have a dig.

January 06, 2018, 05:48:27 AM
Reply #717

Bally

Administrator
This is an official public warning, stop being a prick or the will be a posting ban applied to your account.

We are all hurting and people around the world make different time sacrifices than you or I, just because you don't understand that does not mean it's not a fucking thing....
It's the roll I way

January 06, 2018, 05:56:51 AM
Reply #718

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
A Redshite friend of mine just put this as his status:

Virgil.

Prick

You should ask him if he's read any
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 06, 2018, 06:05:31 AM
Reply #719