August 21, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

Author Topic: Match day parking  (Read 1152 times)

January 04, 2018, 06:21:54 PM
Read 1152 times

toshyboy

Usually park in Stanley park and pay a tenner.

Anyone know if same rules apply when the shite are at home?

January 04, 2018, 06:36:09 PM
Reply #1

themilkycoffees

The Park End car park at Goodison is open when the shite are at home. Maybe give the club a quick call?

Don't quote me, but think there's a members system at Stanley Park when Liverpool are at home.

January 04, 2018, 06:38:54 PM
Reply #2

toshyboy

The Park End car park at Goodison is open when the shite are at home. Maybe give the club a quick call?

Don't quote me, but think there's a members system at Stanley Park when Liverpool are at home.

Thatís what I was afraid of, as Iíve heard whispers of that. I know itís the same with us, but our permits only tend to cover the front half of the car park

January 04, 2018, 08:09:34 PM
Reply #3

toshyboy

Just phoned the club and our own fans canít park in park end cos itís all reserved for Liverpool fans

January 04, 2018, 08:16:48 PM
Reply #4

themilkycoffees

What a joke!

Probably contracted but still farcical. Should be some sort of clause in there to avoid a situation like that.

January 04, 2018, 08:45:24 PM
Reply #5

Alanvideo

That place by Taxi Club is ok to park £5 I think ,bad to get out though. We park by the Albany off Westminster Road for Everton games but might be too far from Anfield
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 04, 2018, 09:24:14 PM
Reply #6

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Matchday parking is absolute wank tbh.
Be good to get that addressed for the new stadium.

I give a lift to a neighbour who is disabled, so luckily we get to park right near the ground for free on the double yellows with his blue badge.
If he doesn't go then I usually end up parking by WHP.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 04, 2018, 10:42:06 PM
Reply #7

toshyboy

What a joke!

Probably contracted but still farcical. Should be some sort of clause in there to avoid a situation like that.

Unreal isnít it!!

Think thereís a private one next to the park end thatís basically a load of wasteland they charge u a tenner. Stanley park is ran by Liverpool and permits only

January 04, 2018, 11:53:38 PM
Reply #8

Simon Paul

Administrator
They all park around Goodison on their home games. If you get there early enough then you can park for free in Goodison Place - by the entrance to our lounges, but there's only room for about 8 cars and the regulars at Anfield might have a system

January 05, 2018, 02:51:25 AM
Reply #9

pedrotheblue

Usually park in Stanley park and pay a tenner.

Anyone know if same rules apply when the shite are at home?

I  usually park at St Domingos car park which according to Google maps is only a 12 minute walk to Analfield. Only costs £7.

January 05, 2018, 02:55:42 AM
Reply #10

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
When you consider that both my kids season tickets are £95 a season (fiver a game), I kind of hate the fact of paying as much as a season ticket just to park
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 05, 2018, 03:22:11 PM
Reply #11

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Just phoned the club and our own fans canít park in park end cos itís all reserved for Liverpool fans

Torch it

January 05, 2018, 06:55:17 PM
Reply #12

starblood

That place by Taxi Club is ok to park £5 I think ,bad to get out though. We park by the Albany off Westminster Road for Everton games but might be too far from Anfield
If you are talking about the car park opposite the Taxi Club, I think that one is £10 (ridiculous!)

I've posted about a good one (close to both grounds) before

A new car park has opened on match days just off St. Domingo Road - it's really big and tarmac surfaced, with your actual parking spaces marked out (none of this parking on grass rubbish). Costs £6. Here's a link (access it by Hodder Street):

https://goo.gl/maps/BrZQ1yJGQFw

Switch to satellite view and you'll see how big it is - dead easy to get out of at the end of the game too.

Don't knows for sure if it operates for Analfield, but it should. Prices might be different for the Sh*te.

January 05, 2018, 07:48:15 PM
Reply #13

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
When you consider that both my kids season tickets are £95 a season (fiver a game), I kind of hate the fact of paying as much as a season ticket just to park
It won't be for long. They grow up!! Then they get expensive and the parking seems cheaper.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

January 05, 2018, 09:45:31 PM
Reply #14

Alanvideo

If you are talking about the car park opposite the Taxi Club, I think that one is £10 (ridiculous!)

...........Oakmere College - Yes £10 for Everton games  but only £5 for the shite because it's further away
We are special ,we are Everton.