August 15, 2018, 06:24:31 AM

Author Topic: Derby Ratings  (Read 3465 times)

January 06, 2018, 04:33:21 AM
Read 3465 times

mikey_blue

Pickford 4 - moved way too early for the pen and although I think the second was going in anyway, he didn't exactly get anywhere near the ball. Bad game by his high standards

Kenny 7 - liked a couple of his early crosses and evebtually started joining in on the attack. We miss Coleman so badly.

Holgate 4 - soft pen then a moment of madness. Got better in the second half with some Stones-esque play. Then back to shite when he ignored VVD

Jags  7 - why was he assisting sigurdsson. not a bad performance by him. You come to expect it from Jags.

Martina 5 - not terrible. Good to see that not much of the play went through him today. 

Shneiderlin 5.5 - better but still a passenger

McCarthy 5.5- He didnt do much.

Rooney 5 - probably should of been sent off, passing was poor and decision making was all over the place. We did however lose any ball keeping ability when he went off

Bolasie 6.5 - love Bolasie. Should of fed Sig instead of shooting but I'm just surprised he was still standing at the end.

Sigurdsson 7 - I'd like to see his marathon time, he never stops running. Great finish and unlucky that Bolasie didnt play him in. First half was anonymous but we can't expect much from the wing.

DCL 6 - same as always. Works his arse off, but in games like this, you just need that bit more.

Subs

Lookman  7 - Gamechanger. Was upset not to see Vlasic, but lookman was great tonight. Fair play

Davies - N/A
Niasse - Uselss.

Big Sam - good to see him having a pop. Better going forward but still not creating nearly enough. See what else he does in Jan if anything.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 04:34:33 AM by mikey_blue »

January 06, 2018, 04:35:58 AM
Reply #1

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I can't bring myself to rate yet.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 06, 2018, 04:37:15 AM
Reply #2

Shogun

Administrator
Holgate was never a 4, more like a 7.

Not his fault the referee is a cunt.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 06, 2018, 04:37:54 AM
Reply #3

kramer0

Positives: We can get a foothold in certain types of matches with an all-passenger midfield duo.

January 06, 2018, 04:38:14 AM
Reply #4

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Holgate a 4 have a word

January 06, 2018, 04:39:05 AM
Reply #5

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Holgate a 4?

Come on man, he was one of our best players. He was great tonight.

January 06, 2018, 04:43:02 AM
Reply #6

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
You watched a different game to me.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

January 06, 2018, 04:43:06 AM
Reply #7

mikey_blue

Holgate a 4?

Come on man, he was one of our best players. He was great tonight.

Pushing a player into the fans from behind, lucky to stay on there, regardless of what was said to him,  gave a penalty and let VVD have an open header.

It's all about personal view. Done a lot of good things but was wrong at the wrong times.

January 06, 2018, 04:43:13 AM
Reply #8

Heisenberg

Pickford 4 - moved way too early for the pen and although I think the second was going in anyway, he didn't exactly get anywhere near the ball. Bad game by his high standards

Kenny 7 - liked a couple of his early crosses and evebtually started joining in on the attack. We miss Coleman so badly.

Holgate 4 - soft pen then a moment of madness. Got better in the second half with some Stones-esque play. Then back to shite when he ignored VVD

Jags  7 - why was he assisting sigurdsson. not a bad performance by him. You come to expect it from Jags.

Martina 5 - not terrible. Good to see that not much of the play went through him today. 

Shneiderlin 5.5 - better but still a passenger

McCarthy 5.5- He didnt do much.

Rooney 5 - probably should of been sent off, passing was poor and decision making was all over the place. We did however lose any ball keeping ability when he went off

Bolasie 6.5 - love Bolasie. Should of fed Sig instead of shooting but I'm just surprised he was still standing at the end.

Sigurdsson 7 - I'd like to see his marathon time, he never stops running. Great finish and unlucky that Bolasie didnt play him in. First half was anonymous but we can't expect much from the wing.

DCL 6 - same as always. Works his arse off, but in games like this, you just need that bit more.

Subs

Lookman  7 - Gamechanger. Was upset not to see Vlasic, but lookman was great tonight. Fair play

Davies - N/A
Niasse - Uselss.

Big Sam - good to see him having a pop. Better going forward but still not creating nearly enough. See what else he does in Jan if anything.

There is no way at all you watched this match. Cant even bothered going through this, would take to long

January 06, 2018, 04:44:01 AM
Reply #9

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Pushing a player into the fans from behind, lucky to stay on there, regardless of what was said to him,  gave a penalty and let VVD have an open header.

It's all about personal view. Done a lot of good things but was wrong at the wrong times.

Personally would've give him a 10 for that push alone

January 06, 2018, 04:45:40 AM
Reply #10

mikey_blue

Personally would've give him a 10 for that push alone

It was nice to see it like. Especially the square up with the cool nod of the head. But could of left us with 10 men.

January 06, 2018, 04:49:12 AM
Reply #11

Stumpy

Jesus if Holgate was a 4 ,half the team would be minus scores.Yes he was a tad nieve on the pen but the call was an absolute joke,another case of a player feeling the slightest of touches,then throwing himself on the floor.Think the f.a. will have lallana in,don't hold your breath.

January 06, 2018, 04:49:13 AM
Reply #12

Macca77

Holgate was superb

January 06, 2018, 05:23:59 AM
Reply #13

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Thought Holgate was brilliant
Shoukd never have pushed him tho
Simply simply lovely

January 06, 2018, 05:25:28 AM
Reply #14

Heisenberg

Holgates done that a few times, still feels a bit raw. Much much better defender than stones was at this stage in my opinion. Just needs to keep his head around the penalty area foul wise