June 22, 2018, 01:28:04 AM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 28642 times)

February 13, 2018, 11:11:07 PM
Reply #165

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
he will be here next year so suck it up lad
My god are you his son. And please dont Call me lad. If he is here next season Iíll have to put my season ticket on StubHub. Did you go to Spurs ? Did you go to Arsenal ?   If you Think even our board Think thats good enough for Everton Iím afraid you are in for a shock

February 13, 2018, 11:20:01 PM
Reply #166

bogie

My god are you his son. And please dont Call me lad. If he is here next season I’ll have to put my season ticket on StubHub. Did you go to Spurs ? Did you go to Arsenal ?   If you Think even our board Think thats good enough for Everton I’m afraid you are in for a shock

did you go to any games before he got here (this season not 30 years ago ) some mind blowing football played then (if you were smoking the same shit as Koeman )

February 13, 2018, 11:24:12 PM
Reply #167

Ross

he did not go there looking to get done 5-1 he went there trying something that did not work but on the other hand made sure we had the best bet of getting 6 points form 9
if you think for 1 min he did not give a fuck about the 5-1 then your even more a hater than it seems
if the players on the pitch had a bit more about them and lost it 2-1 3-2 what ever it would have been seen as trying something new
but the players were shit and that's a fact

did anyone on here think we were going to go there and win with the same setup we have being playing all season ?

one other thing how many times did Moyes lose 4/5 to them and he got 10 years here !

He went there with our two most productive players banished to the bench (never to get off it), packing a defence with as many bodies as possible and trying to protect them with two defensive players planted 10 yards ahead of them. Clearly the game plan wasnít to get beat 5-1 but it was to keep it to a minimum and that plan went out the window after 5 mintutes, in fact it went so far out the window after another 30 minuets itíd left the postcode and boarded a train home like most fans.

Oh and please letís not pretend we should be prioritising a home game against a team in the bottom half of the table whoíd won only two away games all season seven days later as thatís a weaker excuse than Allardyce saying he wanted us to copy Swansea and the players didnít do it.

On the Moyes thing, did you ever explain how somebody like yourself can have so much hatred for a man who did so well at our club for so long, to a point of getting yourself banned from other forums, to resolutely worshipping a manager whoís never even achieved half of what Moyes did in his time here?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 13, 2018, 11:32:36 PM
Reply #168

bogie

He went there with our two most productive players banished to the bench (never to get off it), packing a defence with as many bodies as possible and trying to protect them with two defensive players planted 10 yards ahead of them. Clearly the game plan wasn’t to get beat 5-1 but it was to keep it to a minimum and that plan went out the window after 5 mintutes, in fact it went so far out the window after another 30 minuets it’d left the postcode and boarded a train home like most fans.

Oh and please let’s not pretend we should be prioritising a home game against a team in the bottom half of the table who’d won only two away games all season seven days later as that’s a weaker excuse than Allardyce saying he wanted us to copy Swansea and the players didn’t do it.

On the Moyes thing, did you ever explain how somebody like yourself can have so much hatred for a man who did so well at our club for so long, to a point of getting yourself banned from other forums, to resolutely worshipping a manager who’s never even achieved half of what Moyes did in his time here?

Moyes tell me or even better show me were all my hate for Moyes is
I would of and still would have him back here if just to see what he could do with an Everton team with a few bob
so any crap you have about me hatting Moyes is all in your head or it could just be that anything I say or type you will jump on because I for one will not get onbroad with the Big Sam hate club

I did not like the way he left it was a bit under handed yes but would love to see what he could do with us with money and that will always be there

February 13, 2018, 11:34:34 PM
Reply #169

Ross

Moyes tell me or even better show me were all my hate for Moyes is
I would of and still would have him back here if just to see what he could do with an Everton team with a few bob
so any crap you have about me hatting Moyes is all in your head or it could just be that anything I say or type you will jump on because I for one will not get onbroad with the Big Sam hate club

I did not like the way he left it was a bit under handed yes but would love to see what he could do with us with money and that will always be there

You must have posted about that under your other username.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 13, 2018, 11:36:35 PM
Reply #170

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
did you go to any games before he got here (this season not 30 years ago ) some mind blowing football played then (if you were smoking the same shit as Koeman )
As I'm a seasonticketholder you should know the answer. And yes the football was as mind blowing as now - and it got Koeman sacked

February 13, 2018, 11:38:37 PM
Reply #171

bogie

You must have posted about that under your other username.

yeah sure I did

you can get tablets for that now

who was that WWE guy that hear voices in his head

February 13, 2018, 11:40:12 PM
Reply #172

bogie

As I'm a seasonticketholder you should know the answer. And yes the football was as mind blowing as now - and it got Koeman sacked

and the demanding of players to be signed that were/are shit had a BIG part to play in it

February 14, 2018, 12:44:51 AM
Reply #173

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Why are there so many thick people on this forum?
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

February 14, 2018, 02:52:25 AM
Reply #174

blue slug

Why are there so many thick people on this forum?

I was going to like your comment but I might be one of the said thick people

February 14, 2018, 02:59:04 AM
Reply #175

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
yeah sure I did

you can get tablets for that now

who was that WWE guy that hear voices in his head

Al snow

February 14, 2018, 03:04:00 AM
Reply #176

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Al snow

I thought he meant Benoit and didnt want to post about it.  Al Snow makes more sense.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

February 14, 2018, 03:50:01 AM
Reply #177

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Couldnít have played more into Arsenalís hands that day.

Let shite like xhaka have the ball and heíll make you look shit. Get Tom Davies up his arsehole from minute dot and heíd shit his kecks.

Is what it is though.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 14, 2018, 04:11:28 AM
Reply #178

benny

NSNO Subscriber
I was going to like your comment but I might be one of the said thick people
                   nod

February 14, 2018, 02:41:49 PM
Reply #179

BlueForYou

I am thick - no lighty, no likey
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick