November 16, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 39770 times)

January 07, 2018, 08:41:26 PM
Read 39770 times

eugene

Lookman is possibly our best young prospect and dare I say the best young player in the country, he wants more game time and rightly so however let's play him as we and the whole premier know what we have
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 10:44:03 PM by eugene »

January 08, 2018, 04:40:54 PM
Reply #1

eugene

Fuck all to play for from now til the end of the season, we won't be in any sort of relegation fight so there is no reason why we shouldnt be giving the fringe players like Lookman more time on the pitch
Can’t agree more and let’s try and introduce a more attacking style dependant on filling our required positions.
It will be a gamble however it would enable us to hit the ground running next season.

January 08, 2018, 04:46:30 PM
Reply #2

eugene

Based on Sam's past he's likely to wait until we hit the 40 point mark before he starts to introduce more attacking play.
Last half hour depending on how the games are panning out perhaps,gradually introducing a more attack minded setup got to be the way forward

January 08, 2018, 05:00:31 PM
Reply #3

eugene

So we start with the last half hour and then progress from there. Okay. At that rate by the end of the season we'll just about be starting games with a positive mindset and will have wasted half a season.
We have nothing to play for only positions

January 09, 2018, 02:49:45 AM
Reply #4

eugene

Would have to disagree with you there, I was genuinely unsure whether BD was saying that Allardyce getting kudos was a good or a bad thing, to ME it was somewhat ambiguous, I felt that the response was somewhat condescending "I'll spell it out for you”  nothing to do with what you perceive as my "opinion”of BD, I frequently like his posts and do consider him a valued poster, but I would also like to finish 7th in The hope that we may qualify for Europe.
To be honest after this seasons toe dipping into Europe I would be happy to skip it next year and concentrate on getting a good team together then maybe the year after have a good run at Europe