September 26, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 36952 times)

January 09, 2018, 03:33:50 AM
Read 36952 times

Heisenberg

To be honest after this seasons toe dipping into Europe I would be happy to skip it next year and concentrate on getting a good team together then maybe the year after have a good run at Europe

Nothing winds me up more than when people say they dont want europa. Whats the point then? so we can have less games to play next season so we can mount a real challenge for ...... the europa spots?

February 04, 2018, 01:21:03 AM
Reply #1

Heisenberg

Couldn't see a thread for him. Move if there is one. Just scored the winner for Leipzig

February 11, 2018, 04:16:44 AM
Reply #2

Heisenberg

I mean the 90 minute match they play every weekend is just a snippet of a footballers week really. Will be much more beneficial to him training every day with world class coaching and team mates than getting vollied by a bunch of yard dogs for 90mins of a weekend in the championship. He's already proven he can do it in the championship

February 11, 2018, 04:18:46 AM
Reply #3

Heisenberg

He came from League One.

My point still stands

February 12, 2018, 04:14:00 AM
Reply #4

Heisenberg

You’d never send players out on loan if that was the case as we’d always have better facilities coaches than lower league sides.

I can see the argument that if he gets 30 min run outs for them then that’s better than 90 mins at championship level.

But training doesn’t have the risk factor that real games do.

I get your point that game time is important. But to a player like Lookman I really think he's better off with say 15 mins in a top league that 60 in a lower league where they'll boot him everywhere due to his style