December 16, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 41441 times)

April 21, 2018, 09:31:19 PM
Reply #15

KoemansNumberTens

Looks like theyíll be 7th after todayís fixtures. Are they even any better than us? Should have gone to derby

April 21, 2018, 09:39:16 PM
Reply #16

KoemansNumberTens

lol don't start them of again

I like him. Think heís a talent. Easily the best young player we have. This loan was ridiculous though. In terms of his playing time. In terms of letting a team that could tempt 1 of our players have a good look at him. He should have been made to go to somewhere heíd play more and definitely not want to stay or stay with us and get them limited minutes here

They arenít even very good. So the talk of him training with world class players is daft too.

April 21, 2018, 10:20:37 PM
Reply #17

KoemansNumberTens

Finished 2-5 lookman assist for the 2nd

April 22, 2018, 01:27:48 AM
Reply #18

KoemansNumberTens

This is all very reminiscent of the Lukaku keepy uppy thing.

Think lookman has a lovely touch.

Honestly I assumed it was an accepted fact that young players went out on loan to get more minutes. To train with better players (7th in the German league) and to use nicer facilities (do we not have nice facilities) are both new 1s on me.

April 22, 2018, 02:15:16 AM
Reply #19

KoemansNumberTens

They're one of, if not the best team in Europe for using and developing young players. Especially players like lookman who are very technical and energetic.

I don't get why you're constantly ingnoring the positives of this move for him.

Honestly think itís probably a long term positive move but Iím not sure if it is in the short term. Iíd sooner he was thinking about the play offs with derby. Letís hope he isnít massively keen with their facilities and young energetic team because itís also extremely odd that weíd send a player to a club he could be tempted by when we asssume we actually want to keep him

April 29, 2018, 10:33:21 PM
Reply #20

KoemansNumberTens

Beaten 3 nil. Weíd beat these

May 12, 2018, 09:20:50 PM
Reply #21

KoemansNumberTens

Our best young player by a country mile

May 12, 2018, 10:01:51 PM
Reply #22

KoemansNumberTens

What sort of money do red bull normally spend on players? Is it likely theyíll come with a big bid

May 12, 2018, 10:36:49 PM
Reply #23

KoemansNumberTens

They're about to pocket 60 mil for Keita, so money won't be an issue.

Still think we'll keep him, and any new manager (fingers crossed!) would want him staying.

I think we will. In this market I think weíd want a huge chunk of that 60m even if we were open to selling him. I get the impression they like to find young talent cheap and sell high. I canít imagine them coming with a 40m plus offer for lookman. The good thing is his form has possibly priced him out of a move at the moment anyway

May 14, 2018, 04:24:30 PM
Reply #24

KoemansNumberTens

Heís obviously very raw. Was often good as a sub for us only to start the next game and be rubbish

He is however the only 1 who looks to have the talent to ever have a chance to make a big impact at a top team. Surely that makes it worth playing him week in and week out and taking the rough with the smooth

June 11, 2018, 01:24:40 AM
Reply #25

KoemansNumberTens

Indeed.  If we were buying him off Leipzig, we'd be over the moon.

Iíd be livid. Heís our player. We have done some shitty business recently but buying our own player would be pretty bad

June 11, 2018, 03:04:19 AM
Reply #26

KoemansNumberTens

Mirallas will be...

ah fuck it.

Do you really rate him or are you joking?

June 13, 2018, 12:10:31 PM
Reply #27

KoemansNumberTens

McCarthy is 20 x the French surrender monkey ever was ....and for that alone he's worth keeping if we fuck Schneiderlin off .

Isnít calling someone a French surrender monkey pretty offensive

June 28, 2018, 02:09:50 AM
Reply #28

KoemansNumberTens

So do you think he had fuck all to do with Lookman going to Derby.....sorry Germany   lolol

I donít think heís been disrespected and hurt. Itís bloody nonsense

He got chances with us and in the main wasnít good enough. Went on loan and did great. I donít see the problem in terms of lookmans feelings. Christ even if it were true the people who have disrespected and hurt him are no longer here

July 04, 2018, 10:09:06 PM
Reply #29

KoemansNumberTens

Isnít lookman 1 of very few who really hasnít ever had much criticism on here. Even I like him

Also itís not the Everton fans donít like flair players. Itís that we donít like second rate 1s that donít put a shift in. Donít think anyone would object to a hazard or Ronaldinho.