September 23, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 36766 times)

May 13, 2018, 05:49:05 AM
Reply #15

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
We have absolutely nothing here for him.

He's played for a club a level above us and smashed it.

They'll be wanting to make the move permanent and I suspect some elite level teams may become interested.

We stole a march on a lot of teams because we were supposed to offer a better pathway for him to play.

Now we haven't offered him that, what's here for him?

Only hope is a new manager gets hold of him and makes him an integral player for next season.

Build the team around him, Walcott and Sigurdsson.

June 13, 2018, 04:24:04 AM
Reply #16

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Heís shite.

Vile shite.

June 13, 2018, 02:41:25 PM
Reply #17

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
@TheRam will enjoy this. ;)

http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=42750.0

Hahah ffs.

To be fair he was decent in that first season.

Really stagnated since then.

June 28, 2018, 01:14:08 AM
Reply #18

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
This is the fallout from appointing Sam Allardyce.

Hopefully he sees the bigger picture but canít blame him for wanting to join RB.

June 28, 2018, 05:26:52 AM
Reply #19

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
If we're happy to blame Allardyce for absolutely everything that's been a fuck up lately, we won't be happy for long...

Not blaming him for everything but he takes a lot of responsibility for this one.

July 04, 2018, 02:52:35 PM
Reply #20

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Some of it has to be laid at some of our our fans with their  absolute philistine/almost luddite type attitude to football.

The amount of shit i heard against Lookman at Goodison last year was bang out of order whilst Tom Davies had shite games and got half the flak.

To be fair people have realised Lookman is a good player and that is a good thing but it annoys me how we pertain to appreciate quality players at Everton and its all about the 'School of Science' and playing attacking/attractive football. I know at Everton we like our players to be edgy but we still seem to have a prejudice towards players who try to play a bit such as ball playing defenders like John Stones and midfielders like Barkley and give Lookman a hard time. Your not going to be the School of Science without those players and definetly not with Tom Davies, Ashley Williams or even (both of whom i actually rate) DCL or Cenk Tosun in the team.

Ademola definetly has the potential to play in a front 3. He is a great mix of a winger and a forward and could possibly be our Raheem Sterling. Lookman and Walcott playing together is a mouth watering prospect.

Mate, Tom Davies couldnít complete a simple five yard pass without getting the moans and groans.

And I hardly recall lookman even getting games at Goodison last season so youíre just making this up.