December 15, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 41212 times)

June 13, 2018, 04:26:14 AM
Reply #570

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Changed the game like no one else had done when he come on this season.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

June 13, 2018, 05:26:50 AM
Reply #571

dunkster

Cenk

Lookman Gylfi  Theo
    Gana  McCarthy

That might work!! Relax now lads, we forget how good McCarthy was under Bobby and if he gets fit again he is the best we have to fill that roll

Ademola would THRIVE in that unit if you ask me

Never get out of own half with McCarthy and gana there
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 13, 2018, 06:17:24 AM
Reply #572

gizzblue

McCarthy is 20 x the French surrender monkey ever was ....and for that alone he's worth keeping if we fuck Schneiderlin off .
Born not made a blue .

June 13, 2018, 06:24:39 AM
Reply #573

Shogun

Administrator
Mccarthy is shite

And the worst part about this is that @Major Clanger called it before anyone and we ridiculed him.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 13, 2018, 06:36:12 AM
Reply #574

Tony Clifton

Silva got a tune out of Cleverley didn't he?  There's hope for McCarthy.

June 13, 2018, 07:38:34 AM
Reply #575

Gash

Global Moderator
And the worst part about this is that @Major Clanger called it before anyone and we ridiculed him.

@TheRam will enjoy this. ;)

http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=42750.0

June 13, 2018, 12:10:31 PM
Reply #576

KoemansNumberTens

McCarthy is 20 x the French surrender monkey ever was ....and for that alone he's worth keeping if we fuck Schneiderlin off .

Isnít calling someone a French surrender monkey pretty offensive

June 13, 2018, 02:33:34 PM
Reply #577

gizzblue

Isn’t calling someone a French surrender monkey pretty offensive

Isn't turning up and not doing your job week in week out pretty bad too and frauding a living?.
Not really against the French either just a descriptive of his football over the last 18 months .

And this from  a self confessed hater of all players .
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 02:46:42 PM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

June 13, 2018, 02:41:25 PM
Reply #578

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
@TheRam will enjoy this. ;)

http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=42750.0

Hahah ffs.

To be fair he was decent in that first season.

Really stagnated since then.

June 13, 2018, 03:02:36 PM
Reply #579

Bluedylan

Isn't turning up and not doing your job week in week out pretty bad too and frauding a living?.
Not really against the French either just a descriptive of his football over the last 18 months .

And this from  a self confessed hater of all players .

Yeah it's a bit offensive in fairness, dude. I know you're just meaning to make a point about Schneiderlin.

But it's really quite unfair on the French, this whole myth of their cowardice. They fought very bravely in both wars, and had we had a land border with Nazi Germany we'd have been steamrollered.

http://theconversation.com/cheese-eating-surrender-monkeys-its-time-to-give-the-french-army-the-credit-it-deserves-81853
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 13, 2018, 05:53:27 PM
Reply #580

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah it's a bit offensive in fairness, dude. I know you're just meaning to make a point about Schneiderlin.

But it's really quite unfair on the French, this whole myth of their cowardice. They fought very bravely in both wars, and had we had a land border with Nazi Germany we'd have been steamrollered.

http://theconversation.com/cheese-eating-surrender-monkeys-its-time-to-give-the-french-army-the-credit-it-deserves-81853

Whilst agreeing with your entire point, if we had a land border with any continental power then our land army would have been significantly deeper than the BEF was.

In fact, i'm off to find if anybody has written any alt-fiction about the English channel being a land bridge because the world would be a very different place if it was.

June 13, 2018, 05:58:20 PM
Reply #581

Bluedylan

Whilst agreeing with your entire point, if we had a land border with any continental power then our land army would have been significantly deeper than the BEF was.

In fact, i'm off to find if anybody has written any alt-fiction about the English channel being a land bridge because the world would be a very different place if it was.

Point taken. Still don't think we could've defended a 280 mile border.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 13, 2018, 06:11:58 PM
Reply #582

gizzblue

Point taken. Still don't think we could've defended a 280 mile border.

Despite what the French did or didn't do in the war ...doesn't give him the right to ignore attackers while he nonchalantly saunters back to his own box .. ..despite his world beating last two appearances were he was mildly better than fucking useless.
*surprising what a shop window mentality can do* .
Born not made a blue .

June 13, 2018, 06:35:07 PM
Reply #583

UnsyisaRhino

When things went bad morgan went missing, doesnt matter what he offers at his best if his arse goes the moment things arent perfect.

He shouldn't get near the team again

June 14, 2018, 03:45:25 AM
Reply #584

sam of the south

I still think McCarthy is a really effective player when near to full fitness, which I know is never, but when his hamstrings arenít threatening to snap he harries as well as anyone and is tidy in possession.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them